| Moon forty-nine | December fourteenth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
December 14, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Green-leaf (1/3)
Weather : Sunny and Warm
Event : Mysterous Pawprints and Nubian Ibex Attack

---

Fresh-kill pile : 70
Sticks : 69
Herbs : 26
Border strength : 13.50/20

| |

Cats : 59
Males : 29
Females : 29
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 0
Priestesses : 1 (-1)
Paladins : 9
Cacti : 14
Saguaro : 14 (-3)
Myrtles : 4
Ibis : 1
Lotus : 6
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 3
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 28

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

|| Beginning of Cutscene ||

Mothtail hunted with Hyenafang, Skipcloud, and Viperhaven with a laugh bubbling from his throat. They were all of the same age range, and almost all of them grew up together.

"I can't believe the Flower Festival is next moon!" Mothtail said.

Viperhaven shook her head, her eyes showing her uneasiness for the festival.

"You're worried about what's going to happen to your daughters, aren't you?" Skipcloud asked. "I'm glad I won't have to watch Novapaw end up in the paws of some stranger."

Hyenafang nodded in agreement. "Not every she-cat is lucky to end up with someone they love like Viperhaven and Milkweedsong or Mothtail and Monarchbreaker."

Mothtail silently sighed as he too worried about the fate of his nieces. Carnationpaw, Havenpaw, and Savannapaw were beautiful mollies that toms would be fighting over.

As the hunting patrol headed to through the dunes, Mothtail frowned as he spotted something unusual. "Hey guys, look!" he called the patrol to attention and pointed out with his tail pawsteps in the sand.

"Why are there pawsteps?" Skipcloud questioned nervously. "We're the first hunting patrol out. There should be no one out this way."

Mothtail noticed Viperhaven narrow her eyes as she pointed to the large pawprints left behind by him and Skipcloud compared to the small ones of her, Hyenafang, and the mysterious ones in the sand.

"Those pawprints belong to she-cats," he concluded.

|| End of Cutscene ||

Mysterious pawprints were found in the sand by Mothtail, Hyenafang, Skipcloud, and Viperhaven. They look to be like they are from she-cats or smaller cats.

- -

The dead cats and Anubis left. Indigohollow left flower crowns for cats, and Meadowmask left 20 herbs for the Myrtles.

Houndhowl, Heret-Kau, Junoflight, Lapisleaf, and Hurricanechaser did not comment on the activity chain last moon (no effect).