| Moon forty-seven | December eighth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
December 8, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (2/3)
Weather : Drizzling
Event : Sunburnt & The Sed Festival

---

Fresh-kill pile : 0
Sticks : 9
Herbs : 10
Border strength : 15.50/20

| |

Cats : 55
Males : 27
Females : 27
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 0
Priestesses : 1 (-1)
Paladins : 9
Cacti : 10
Saguaro : 14 (-3)
Myrtles : 4
Ibis : 3
Lotus : 6
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 6
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 28

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

|| Beginning of Cutscene ||

Flakemask sat down in Rockpool's den with her eyes closed. The tom was gone, and she had time to herself. She fluffed out her snow white for, carefully fanned out her tail, and twitched her ears to the perfect angle.

"Kek, god of the dawn, hear me," she pleaded and prayed. "I pray to you so that I may offer myself up to you. I believe I could be the perfect companion for cold nights and long days.... don't you agree?"

The Saguaro waited, wishing her attempt at flirting with the god of dawn would work.

Then, her back started to burn and ache and she let out a groan as she realized what had happened.

Kek sunburned her for trying to flirt.

|| End of Cutscene ||

Flakemask tried to flirt with Kek. In response, he sunburnt her. This will heal by next moon.

- -

The Sed Festival has commenced! This moon will be to celebrate the new Pharaoh's coronation. Use this time to remember your good fortunate and to bless the Pharaoh.

The second part of the Sed Festival, the Beautiful Festival of the Valley, will happen next moon...

Hawthornmoon, Hibiscuswave, Owlbright, Woodsnow, and Junoflight did not comment in the activity chain last moon (no effect)

Hurricanepaw, Viperhaven, Pearbud, Vermillionpearl, Scarabsun, Horizonflight, Monarchbreaker, and Flashfall are hungry from lack of prey (no effect).

Flakemask is hungry from lack of prey two moons in a row (-1 energy).

Snowmouse gave birth to two kits! Please welcome _Dawn_Breeze_ and tinybrokencrystals.

Settingsun gave birth to four kits! Please welcome -shxdxw, DawnstarofDawnclan, talfli, and frostedlilacs.