| Moon four | May seventh |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
May 7, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-fall (1/3)
Weather : cloudy
Event : none

---

Fresh-kill pile : 70
Sticks : 194
Herbs : 39
Border strength : 19.50/20

| |

Cats : 33
Males : 19
Females : 14
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1 (-1)
Priestesses : 0
Paladins : 5
Cacti : 11
Saguaro : 8
Myrtles : 2
Ibis : 2
Lotus : 2
Petals : 1
Seedlings : 0
Escapees : 0

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

The grace period is now over. Cats who do not have dens will be tired.

Laurelswoop is pregnant. She has been moved to the Nursery.

Sandwing, Blackclaw, Sunclaw, Berrywhisker, Indigohollow, Burningash, Houndhowl, Ravenclaw, Deerleap, Owlbright, Icepaw, Hibiscuspaw, Morningpaw, and Snowpaw are tired (no effect).

All toms can decide what to do with their she-cats today, you can become their mate or keep them mateless.

If you want them to stay mateless you don't need to do anything, but it's still your job to build a den for you and your she-cat.

If you want your she-cat to be your mate, put in a /become mates with (name) command. You don't need the she-cats permission.
Don't cancel us please

Hickorylight has made a rule that breeding will be banned until all important dens are built.

Hawthornmoon and Prickthorn are now mates.

Ashenfur and Birchpool are now mates.

Houndhowl and Owlbright are now mates.

Bluebreeze and Lakefeather are now mates.

Embereye maxed out her foragingskill!

Laurelswoop maxed out her battleskill!

Ashenfur maxed out his battleskill!

Jackalrunner maxed out his battleskill!

Reminder that you can only dig for gems once every two days,
You also cannot transfer gems to your other cat if you have two.

We have a discord server!
https://discord.gg/Npb7R6y
(If you want us to pm it to you, please message Zuber(Minuit))

Den Information

It's your job as a tom to build a great den for your women, if you don't both you and them will be tired!
Building a den costs 15 sticks, a normal den holds 2 cats, upgrades cost 10, each upgrade adds 2 cat spots.
If a tom and his wife don't have a den, they could ask to share with another tom until they build one.
If a tom suspects another is smooching off their den, they can evict them.