| Moon nineteen | June tenth|

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
June 10, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-bare (1/3)
Weather : nice cool days
Event : Day before the festival

---

Fresh-kill pile : 85
Sticks : 38
Herbs : 13
Border strength : 18/20

| |

Cats : 54
Males : 27
Females : 27
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 7
Cacti : 10
Saguaro : 9 (-2)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 6
Lotus : 7
Petals : 2
Seedlings : 7
Escapees : 1
Dead : 3

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

Hickorylight has banned breeding for three moons.

Tomorrow is the flower festival! It's time to decide what she-cats you'll put on sale. To put one of your she-cats for offer use the command /sign (she's name) up for the flower festival 
Prices will be chosen during the festival, you may make deals, offers, or change those prices if you're not happy with them, as long as you finalize a deal once made by using the command /sell (she's name) to (tom's name) for (price, offer, etc) 
All she-cats without owners will be up for auction automatically.
All she's on sale will have a channel to discuss deals tomorrow.

Mothpaw and Mambapaw were healed! They're now slightly injured.

Violetsnow, Crescentpaw, Milkweedpaw, Owlbright, and Jaguarpaw were healed! They're now healthy.

If Blackclaw, Burningash, Deerleap, Lakefeather, and Skippaw aren't healed soon their injuries will worsen..

Houndhowl and Starrysky's slight injuries have become moderate injuries! 

Because of the dire situation warriors can foraged! They only find half the amount of herbs though..

Now that Violetsnow's kits are four moons old she's regained one energy!

Solarkit and Flashkit have ranked up to Solarpaw and Flashpaw! Their mentors are Batswoop and Birchpool!

Mallowkit can rank up this moon! Hickorylight must choose her mentor.

Art of the moon!