| Moon forty | October eleventh |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
October 11, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-fall (1/3)
Weather : Sunny and Shimmering
Event : A Priestess Born, Attempted Murder, and Execution

---

Fresh-kill pile : 32
Sticks : 39
Herbs : 18
Border strength : 15/20

| |

Cats : 52
Males : 24
Females : 28
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 0
Priestesses : 1 (-1)
Paladins : 7
Cacti : 10
Saguaro : 11 (-3)
Myrtles : 2
Ibis : 4
Lotus : 8
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 8
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 24

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

An activity chain is now being added to the game. If you do not comment in the chain your character(s) will not eat even if you're active with commands.

|| Beginning of Cutscene One ||

Lakefeather lost track of what day and time it was. The hours blended together in the dark, and so when she started to feel the contractions, she didn't know exactly when she was giving birth at all.

"Come on, Lakefeather," Crescentmoon soothed her gently. "Your kits are almost here."

"Why can't they be here now?" groaned Lakefeather, her head flying back in agony.

Skipcloud, her mate, licked her ear softly. "They're coming, love. Our kits will be worth the pain."

The world around Lakefeather became blurry until Crescentmoon gasped.

"Lakefeather, you have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son!" the Myrtle cried in joy.

Lakefeather blinked as she stared down at the tiny blue-gray and dilute calico bodies that rested against own. Her kits were beautiful.

Then, a bright light flashed in the den.

The three cats glanced away in horror with them all turning to protect the kits.

Crescentmoon glanced up as she stared mouth agape. "Khonsu?"

Khonsu stood before them with her fur frizzy and matted from moons of not taking care of it, and her amber eyes gleamed with a softness not seen in the night goddess for many, many days.

"Your child... she is my daughter too. My Priestess is here. You brought her back to me, Lakefeather and Skipcloud. Thank you.. I can never repay you."

The night goddess started to cry as she vanished, leaving the crowded den in shock.

"Our daughter is the Priestess," Lakefeather breathed out to her mate.

"I must go tell Hickorylight! I will be back soon," Crescentmoon said and rushed out of the den.

|| End of Cutscene One ||