| Moon twenty-eight | July thirteenth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
July 13, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-fall (1/3)
Weather : hot and humid
Event : Desertlungs Outbreak

---

Fresh-kill pile : 79
Sticks : 58
Herbs : 25
Border strength : 22/20

| |

Cats : 53
Males : 25
Females : 26
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1 (-1)
Jasmines : 2 (-1)
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 9
Cacti : 8
Saguaro : 8 (-2)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 8
Lotus : 13
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 16
Escapees : 1
Dead : 11

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

A new sickness has appeared from prolonged exposure to the sun! Desertlungs, the new sickness, will take 8 herbs to heal and must be healed by a cat level 6 in healing.

Hickorylight, Morningbreeze, Sunclaw, Bluebreeze, Ashstorm, Berrywhisker, Lakefeather, and Flickershadow have come down with Desertlungs (-3 energy). If they are not healed this moon, they will die.

Indigohollow and Embereye were executed last moon for the sins of attempted murder. All their gems were given to Hickorylight.

Cinnamonpaw was executed last moon for the sin of attempted theft of gems. All her gems were given to Hickorylight.

Cinnamonpaw ranked up to Cinnamonflutter before she died.

Indigohollow, Embereye, and Cinnamonflutter must each be buried and a god must be chosen to guide them to Duat.

Coldbreeze and Tinyflower's kits were named Cobrakit and Pearkit.

Coldbreeze buried Cobrakit and chose Hathor to guide him. The fragrance of flowers followed him throughout the rest of his day, and he knew his son was guided safely on his journey to Duat.

Coldbreeze and Violetsnow's kits have still not been named.

Hawthornmoon and Honeybriar's kits were named Ambrosiakit, Lapiskit, and Fireflykit.

Hawthornmoon buried Ambrosiakit and chose Ra to guide her. The sun basked on the tom's back in warmth. In the night, he could still feel the sunlight and cried out with happiness when he realized his daughter was guided to Duat.

Settingsun buried Wildkit and chose Sekhmet to guide her. The tortoiseshell heard a whisper in her mind that sound too powerful to be her own voice. "I will watch over your little ember just like you have watched my fire." Smilingly softly, the she-cat didn't worry about her daughter's soul not finding a way to Duat.

Sunsetkit was not buried. Her body has started to decompose, and her spirit cannot find Duat. Her soul has been eaten by Ammit, the devourer of lost souls.