| Moon thirty-eight | September thirtieth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
September 30, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Green-leaf (2/3)
Weather : Windy and Storming
Event : Ra's Revenge, A Mysterious Murder, Blackout, and A Couple Revealed

---

Fresh-kill pile : 42
Sticks : 39
Herbs : 32
Border strength : 19/20

| |

Cats : 53
Males : 22
Females : 28
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1
Priestesses : 0
Paladins : 8
Cacti : 10
Saguaro : 14 (-1)
Myrtles : 2
Ibis : 3
Lotus : 8
Petals : 1
Seedlings : 2
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 24

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

An activity chain is now being added to the game. If you do not comment in the chain your character(s) will not eat even if you're active with commands.

|| Beginning of Cutscene One ||

The Sunstone shined brightly in front of Meadowmask. She glanced to her left and saw Sweetleaf settling down. "Are you ready?" she asked. This would be Sweetfur's first time coming face to face with any god besides Heka all those moons ago.

Sweetleaf smiled. "Of course! Montu sounds so scary, but I think he will be nice."

A chorus of agreement rose from the other Myrtles.

Meadowmask laughed at the excitement evident on the faces of Crescentmoon, Pearpaw, and Lapispaw. "I forgot this will be new for all of you, not just Sweetleaf." She smirked at Crescentmoon as she saw the nervousness on Lapispaw and Pearpaw's face. "Don't be scared, little ones. The gods are our protectors and friends. They will always guide us."

Stepping forward, Meadowmask touched her nose to the stone and watched as the other four followed her. She focused on the thought of Montu, summoning him to the stone.

Inside a spiritual plane between the earth and Duat, all five of the Myrtles appeared. Slowly, a smoky figure appeared out of the shadows. Montu was large and gray, a figure made for the dark and ash of war. His blue eyes flashed with trepidation.

"Why have I been summoned?" he said. His voice was comforting to Meadowmask with its deep rumble and tone. He never spoke without conviction, like any word he said was final. Montu, long ago when Meadowpaw was name, became the first god to appear to her. She delivered the omen of Crimsonlight's death the following morning.

He was a sign of her past. A past long tainted by bloodshed.

"We ask for help," Meadowmask replied before any of the others could speak. "A Paladin named Blackclaw was murdered in our tribe. He, like you, was loyal to his beloved wife long after she passed and never took another mate. We ask of you to help us find his murderer."

Montu thought for a moment, his eyes dark with thought. Then, he nodded. "I will help you. I cannot let the death of a loyal love like that go unsolved." Without another word, his eyes flashed white as memories of the night of the murder plunged into his mind.