| Moon twenty-third | June twenty-fourth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
June 24, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (2/3)
Weather : bright and warm
Event : none

---

Fresh-kill pile : 39
Sticks : 30
Herbs : 42
Border strength : 18/20

| |

Cats : 55
Males : 26
Females : 29
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 2
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 7
Cacti : 9
Saguaro : 8 (-1)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 8
Lotus : 11
Petals : 1
Seedlings : 4
Escapees : 1
Dead : 4
Disastrous & Important events : 2 (The Great Fire & The Birth Of Gods)

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

The admins have talked and proposed a new rule that if you have two characters you're not allowed to buy another, we apologized for the inconvenience and disappointment.

A cackle of spotted hyenas is attacking the tribe! Use the command /defend to attack a hyena. Each use of this command takes .5 energy. Use the command /hide for no energy if you wish not to fight. Other commands will not go through until the hyenas are defeated.

Milkweedpaw and Mothpaw rank up to Paladins this moon! They must use the command /rank up to... (cat's name) to do so.

Batswoop bought a gem mouse for 100 gems!

Hyenapaw maxed out her battle skill for 20 gems!

Burningash was healed! They're now slightly injured.

Deerleap and Houndhowl were healed! They're now healthy.

Solarpaw was not healed last moon and is now moderately injured.

Monarchkit, Junokit, Woodkit, and Charaxkit will rank up next moon. Their mentors must be chosen. Because Charaxkit is from outside the tribe, Hickorylight must decide whether his path is to be a Cacti or Paladin.

Indigohollow, Burningash, Ashstorm, Ravenclaw, Owlbright, Violetsnow, Embereye, Diamondbackpaw, Cinnamonpaw, and Mallowpaw are hungry from inactivity (no effect).

Art of the moon!

none

Den Information

It's your job as a tom to build a great den for your women, if you don't both you and them will be tired!
Building a den costs 20 sticks, a normal den holds 2 cats, upgrades cost 15, each upgrade adds 2 cat spots.
If a tom and his wife don't have a den, they could ask to share with another tom until they build one.
If a tom suspects another is smooching off their den, they can evict them.

Dens

Pharaoh and Immortelle den : Hickorylight and Scarletbloom
Jasmine den : Settingsun & Birchpool
Priestesses : Morningbreeze
Nursery : Snowmouse and the kits
Myrtle den : Embereye, Meadowmask, & Sweetfur
Lotus and Ibis den : Milkweedpaw, Mothpaw, Skippaw, Jaguarpaw, Slatepaw, Coyotepaw, Mambapaw, Hyenapaw, Diamondbackpaw, Crescentpaw, Oasispaw, Cinnamonpaw, Viperpaw, Mallowpaw, Apophis, Solarpaw, Flashpaw, & Heret-Kau