| General Information|

| | Males | |

In this game, tom are the fighters and providers of the group. They are the high ranks. Toms are the owners of the She-cats, their reputation changes depending on how pretty their wives are. Toms can also buy she-cats to keep them and sell them for more later, you do not have to mate with your she-cats
The eldest tom is in charge of keeping his women in line. 

| | Females| |

Females are just there to be mothers/low ranks. They are seen as objects and don't get a choice in who they mate with. Depending on how pretty they are they could raise their husband's reputation.
Females can be traded and sole for gems and other females.

| | What are gems? | |

Gems are currency! Yes you heard me right, this game has currency! Gems can be used to buy items and she-cats.

| | She-cat ownership | |

So this game is pretty focused on females not having rights. They are owned and controlled by the Males, and rely on them for shelter. When a tom dies, his she-cats go to his eldest son (wives/daughters/ect.) If the tom doesn't have a son his she-cats are owner-less and have to wait for the next flower festival. 

| | Events | |

Sunstone

Every 5 moons the Myrtles visit the Sunstone and talk to the tribes gods.
If this is not done the gods will be angry and punish the tribe.

Flower Festival

Every 20 moon the Pharaoh hosts the Flower Festival, fathers will auction off their mate-less daughters. Password is Falcon. Normal warriors can only choose one wife during this time, but the Pharaoh can pick two.

| | Hunting, Prey, and Hunger | |

To last even a couple of moons, you need prey. Prey feeds cats so they don't go hungry.

After one day of no food, a cat is hungry. After two days, they are starving and one energy gets taken away. After three days, they die.

When a cat goes hunting, they bring back prey for the tribe to eat.

| | Foraging, Herbs, and Healing | |

Herbs are used for healing. To heal a cat, it takes an amount of herbs and one of the healer's energy.
To get herbs, a healer goes foraging.

| | Training Your Cat | |

To be more effective at tasks, a cat should train with it's mentor or a cat leveled higher in that skill. If two cats train, the one at the lower level will gain 0.5 in the skill that is being trained.

| | Attacks, Events, and Patrolling | |

Many different outside things affect the Tribe of the Burning Sun. These are called events. They may be good, but most are bad. Some events are natural, meaning you can't stop them, and some happen because of border levels. Let's have a look at some of them.

Attacks and border related events happen because of a lack of border strength. They are usually animals and cats coming to attack the clan. They are fought using /defend.