| Moon thirty-four | September twentieth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
September 20, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (1/3)
Weather : Airy and Cloudless
Event : None
---

Fresh-kill pile : 58
Sticks : 154
Herbs : 26
Border strength : 19.75/20

| |

Cats : 51
Males : 23
Females : 28
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 8
Cacti : 9
Saguaro : 11
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 4
Lotus : 11
Petals : 0
Seedlings : 1
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 21

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

An activity chain is now being added to the game. If you do not comment in the chain your character(s) will not eat even if you're active with commands.

Hawthornmoon, Hibiscuswave, Ravenclaw, Skipcloud, Charaxpaw, Junopaw, Snowballpaw, Hailpaw, and Avalanchepaw are hungry for not commenting on the activity chain (no effect).

The Flower Festival is next moon! Every tom with eligible she-cats must decide whether they will be sold at the festival in the chain provided. Any tom who does not reply to the chain will not have any of his she-cats sold. Any ownerless she-cats will be automatically sold.

Remember she-cats of the age of 10 moons of the day of the Flower Festival and older are the only she-cats eligible.

Mallowpaw has been exiled for failure to rank up to Saguaro and inactivity.

The discussion of the attempt murders on Woodpaw will continue this moon.

Charaxpaw, Monarchpaw, Junopaw, and Woodpaw may rank up to a Cacti and Saguaros this moon.

Pearpaw is now fully healed.

Icedrop was healed last moon and is now slightly injured (-1 energy).

Settingsun was healed last moon and is now slightly injured (-1 energy)

  Fallingember was healed last moon and is now moderately injured (-2 energy).

Pearpaw and Fireflypaw ranked up to an Ibis and Lotus last moon. Their mentors are Meadowmask and Houndhowl, respectively.

Hurricanekit must rank up to an Ibis in 1 moon or he will be exiled.

Saharaheart and Lakefeather haven't had dens for 3 moons. They are sleep deprived (-3 energy).

Hurricanekit will permanently be played by BloodyR0se.

Violetsnow will temporarily be played by  -shxdxw because their player is on hiatus.