| Moon thirty-five | September twenty-second |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
September 22, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (2/3)
Weather : Sunny and Blooming
Event : Flower Festival
---

Fresh-kill pile : 45
Sticks : 124
Herbs : 24
Border strength : 19.50/20

| |

Cats : 53
Males : 23
Females : 30
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 8
Cacti : 10
Saguaro : 14 (-1)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 3
Lotus : 8
Petals : 1
Seedlings : 3
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 21

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

An activity chain is now being added to the game. If you do not comment in the chain your character(s) will not eat even if you're active with commands.

Scarletbloom, Slatecry, Morningbreeze, Burningash, Honeybriar, Lakefeather, Jaguarsand, Tinyflower, Horizonpaw, Flakepaw, and Hurricanekit are hungry for not commenting on the activity chain (no effect).

Snowballpaw and Hailpaw are hungry for not commenting on the activity chain for the second moon in a row (-1 energy).

Flashfall, Tinyflower, Coyotesage, Woodsnow, Monarchbreaker, and Vermillionpaw are all up for the Flower Festival this season! Each cat will have a channel that lists their user, beauty, and owner (if they have one).

Owner-less cats will be auctioned off like moon one, and can be claimed by the Pharaoh, cats with owners must be bought and cannot be taken by the Paraoh.

If two toms claim the same owner-less she-cat they will go into a bidding war, whoever pays the most gets the girl. If both pay the gem max, they will fight for her.

An owner is allowed to change the price, deal, etc whenever they want during the sale. If their she doesn't sell they can decide to try again tomorrow or take her off the market.

Horizonpaw, Scarabpaw, Lakefeather, Viperhaven, Fennecdance, Snowmouse, and Junoflight will be sold next moon.

Coyotesage birthed an accidental litter! Please welcome RedTheWyvernLol and xmoonspiritx.

Charaxwing, Monarchbreaker, Junoflight, and Woodsnow ranked up to a Cacti and Saguaros last moon.

Icedrop and Settingsun are now fully healed.

Fallingember was healed last moon and is now slightly injured (-1 energy).

Hurricanekit must rank up to an Ibis in 2 moons or he will be exiled.

Hawthornmoon and Solarstep upgraded their dens.