| Moon forty-one | November twenty-third |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
November 23, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-fall (2/3)
Weather : Bright and Warm
Event : Dusk and Dawn

---

Fresh-kill pile : 61
Sticks : 9
Herbs : 16
Border strength : 15/20

| |

Cats : 52
Males : 24
Females : 28
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 0
Priestesses : 1 (-1)
Paladins : 8
Cacti : 9
Saguaro : 10 (-2)
Myrtles : 2
Ibis : 4
Lotus : 8
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 8
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 25

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

|| Beginning of Cutscene ||

When the sun started to dip in the sky, Violetsnow smiled at the sight of her son shyly waving Vermillionpaw goodbye and her daughter snuggling Neith close. Her beloved twins were growing so fast, and she didn't know how to stop time. Her daughters with Coldbreeze rested in the Ibis and Lotus Den, and she visited them regularly.

Currently, the molly rested to the side of camp and spoke to Snowmouse. While they weren't best friends, they were around a similar age and raised their kits in the Nursery at the same time.

"I can't believe how big our kits are," Violetsnow purred. "Apophis is about to get a mate, Kau is a mother, and my triplets are about to be Saguaros!"

Snowmouse laughed. "I know, right? I don't want to believe Monarchbreaker and Junoflight have mates."

Violetsnow noticed Woodsnow wasn't mentioned, and she tried to ignore the thought that passed through her head. Woodsnow would have a mate if not for Hickorylight.

"When did we get so old, Snowmouse?" she huffed.

"I have no idea, but I hate it," the other molly replied.

The two giggled and gossiped like old elders as they enjoyed the calm peace that had settled over the tribe after the birth of Novakit.

Violetsnow glanced to the sky, and she noticed the twilight arriving. However, the usually beautiful sight made her scream as a figure emerged from behind the setting sun and rising moon.

Her scream echoed through camp and immediately every cat stood on high alert. Suddenly, their screams of terror filled the camp as well as they noticed the figure hurdling towards them speedily.

"IT'S KHONSU AND RA! THEY'VE COME TO END US—" a voice yelled, one that sounded suspiciously like a frightened Fireflypaw.

The figure stopped and hovered above the tribe's camp. Suddenly, behind the shadowy silhouette a lighter shaped appeared.

There were now two of them.

"Who are you?" Hickorylight demanded, his large voice rough and angry. "You are not welcome here!"

"We do not answer to the pharaoh's orders," the shapes said in unison. Their voices sounded like snakes, hissing and venomous. "We are the gods of dawn and dusk."