| Moon twenty-nine | July twenty-seventh |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
July 27, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-fall (2/3)
Weather : HOT
Event : Desertlungs Outbreak

---

Fresh-kill pile : 23
Sticks : 58
Herbs : 59
Border strength : 19/20

| |

Cats : 53
Males : 25
Females : 26
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1 (-1)
Jasmines : 2 (-1)
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 9
Cacti : 8
Saguaro : 8 (-2)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 8
Lotus : 13
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 16
Escapees : 1
Dead : 18

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

A new sickness has appeared from prolonged exposure to the sun! Desertlungs, the new sickness, will take 8 herbs to heal and must be healed by a cat level 6 in healing.

Hickorylight, Sunclaw, Ashstorm, Berrywhisker, and Flickershadow weren't healed! Hickorylight lost a life and the rest died.

Sunclaw had no she-cats and no sons! His gems were buried with him.
Ashstorm gems were given to Snowmouse, Snowmouse now has no owner.
Berrywhisker's had no she-cats and no sons! His gems were buried with him.
Flickershadow's gems were given to Fallingember

Lakefeather was healed. -8 herbs
Bluebreeze was healed. -8 herbs
Morningbreeze was healed. -8 herbs

Owlbright buried Cinnamonflutter and choose Hathor to guide her. As she was buried cats spotted many beautiful butterflies flying around the grave.

Bluebreeze buried Indigohollow and choose Ra to guide him. Bluebreeze expected a flaring heat but was only met with an unnerving cold.

Mothtail buried Embereye and choose Heka to guide her. There was a wonderful smell of lavender and a comforting aura during the burial.

Sunsetkit was buried, all was silent.

Crescentmoon bought max healing!

Coldbreeze named his kits Snowballkit, Avalanchekit, Hailkit, and Flakekit!

Flashpaw ranked up to Flashfall!

Solarpaw ranked up to Solarstep!

Diamondbackpaw has died due to inactivity.

Den Information

It's your job as a tom to build a great den for your women, if you don't both you and them will be tired!
Building a den costs 20 sticks, a normal den holds 2 cats, upgrades cost 15, each upgrade adds 2 cat spots.
If a tom and his wife don't have a den, they could ask to share with another tom until they build one.
If a tom suspects another is smooching off their den, they can evict them.