| Moon thirty-six | September twenty-seventh |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
September 27, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (3/3)
Weather : Bright and Calm
Event : Flower Festival
---

Fresh-kill pile : 3
Sticks : 104
Herbs : 28
Border strength : 20.25/20

| |

Cats : 53
Males : 23
Females : 30
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 8
Cacti : 10
Saguaro : 14 (-1)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 3
Lotus : 8
Petals : 1
Seedlings : 3
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 21

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

An activity chain is now being added to the game. If you do not comment in the chain your character(s) will not eat even if you're active with commands.

Lapispaw, Charaxpaw, and Monarchbreaker are hungry from not commenting on the activity chain (no effect).

Morningbreeze, Burningash, Jaguarsand, Tinyflower, Horizonpaw, Flakepaw, and Hurricanekit are hungry for not commenting on the activity chain for the second moon in a row (-1 energy).

Snowballpaw and Hailpaw are hungry for not commenting on the activity chain for the third moon in a row (-2 energy).

Horizonpaw, Scarabpaw, Lakefeather, Viperhaven, Fennecdance, Snowmouse, and Junoflight are all up for the Flower Festival this season! Each cat will have a channel that lists their user, beauty, and owner (if they have one).

Owner-less cats will be auctioned off like moon one, and can be claimed by the Pharaoh, cats with owners must be bought and cannot be taken by the Paraoh.

If two toms claim the same owner-less she-cat they will go into a bidding war, whoever pays the most gets the girl. If both pay the gem max, they will fight for her.

An owner is allowed to change the price, deal, etc whenever they want during the sale. If their she doesn't sell they can decide to try again tomorrow or take her off the market.

Flashfall was claimed by Saharaheart. He can choose this moon whether to take her as a mate or not. She has moved in with him.

Tinyflower was bought by Houndhowl for 40 gems. He cannot take her as a mate.

Coyotesage was claimed by Fallingember. He can choose this moon whether to take her as a mate or not.

Woodsnow was claimed by Hickorylight. He can choose this moon whether to take her as a mate or not.

Monarchbreaker was bought by Mothtail for 30 gems. He can choose this moon whether to take her as a mate or not. She has moved in with him.

Vermillionpaw was claimed by Apophis. He cannot choose to take her as a mate until she is 16 moons old.

Coyotesage's kits were named Luminouskit and Infernokit.