| Moon twenty-fourth | June twenty-eight |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
June 28, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (3/3)
Weather : bright and warm
Event : Demi-Gods Aren't Invincible

---

Fresh-kill pile : 16
Sticks : 18
Herbs : 5
Border strength : 18.25/20

| |

Cats : 53
Males : 26
Females : 27
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 2
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 9
Cacti : 8
Saguaro : 7 (-1)
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 7
Lotus : 10
Petals : 1
Seedlings : 4
Escapees : 1
Dead : 7
Disastrous & Important events : 2 (The Great Fire & The Birth Of Gods)

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

Sadly Oasispaw, Deerleap, and Jackalrunner died in the fight last moon, their relatives and loved ones must bury them and choose a god to guide them to Duat or their souls may not find the way..

Heret-Kau watched her father's body hit the ground, limp and cold. The molly let out a ear-piercing sob as she rushed over and threw herself on Jackalrunner's corpse. Rivers of tears ran down her cheeks.
Heret-Kau's happiness has dropped by 10!

Heret-Kau won't move from Jackalrunner's body and her crying doesn't seem to end, someone must use their energy to cheer her up or her health may worsen.

Apophis stared at the limp body of his father, Heret-Kau's cries echoing in his ears. He felt something grow cold inside him.Apophis's despair has risen by 10!

A strange storm has rolled over the desert, every cat can feel it's wrath deep in their bones.
Don't go out alone.

Bluebreeze and Fallingember were severely injured last moon! Bluebreeze was scarred across his arm, Fallingember was scarred across the face.

Hickorylight, Ravenclaw, Settingsun, and Owlbright were moderately injured last moon!

Milkweedsong and Lakefeather were slightly injured last moon!

Settingsun, Owlbright, Hickorylight, Ravenclaw and Solarpaw were healed! They're now slightly injured.

Bluebreeze and Fallingember were healed! They're now moderately injured.

Milkweedsong and Lakefeather were healed! They're now healthy. 

Heret-Kau has been given to Indigohollow and will be his until Apophis becomes old enough to own her.

Fallingember gave a flower to Flashpaw!

Fallingember bought a flower and gave it to Coyotepaw! -30 gems