| Moon thirty-two | September thirteenth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
September 13, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Leaf-bare (2/3)
Weather : Cold and Frosty
Event : Many, Many Apprentices
---

Fresh-kill pile : 25
Sticks : 3
Herbs : 54
Border strength : 19.75/20

| |

Cats : 52
Males : 23
Females : 29
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 1
Priestesses : 1
Paladins : 8
Cacti : 9
Saguaro : 11
Myrtles : 3
Ibis : 2
Lotus : 7
Petals : 0
Seedlings : 8
Escapees : 1
Dead : 21

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

An activity chain is now being added to the game. If you do not comment in the chain your character(s) will not eat even if you're active with commands.

Blackclaw, Saharaheart, Hawthornmoon, Hibiscuswave, Icedrop, Crescentmoon, Lakefeather, Honeybriar, Coyotesage, Fireflykit, Charaxpaw, Mallowpaw, Monarchpaw, Scarabpaw, Hurricanekit, Snowballkit, Hailkit, and Lapiskit are hungry for not commenting in the activity chain (no effect).

The discussion of Woodpaw's attempted murder will continue this moon.

Settingsun was healed last moon and is now slightly injured (-1 energy).

Fallingember and Pearkit were healed last moon and are now moderately injured (-2 energy).

Icedrop was not healed last moon and is now  severely injured (-3 energy).

Pearkit, Snowballkit, Avalanchekit, Hailkit, Flakekit, Lapiskit, and Fireflykit may all rank up to Lotuses and Ibises this moon.

Apophis and Heret-Kau ranked up to a Paladin and Saguro last moon.

Horizonpaw, Scarabpaw, Vermillionpaw, and Nutmegpaw may ranked up to Ibises and Lotuses last moon. Their mentors are Lakefeather, Hyenafang, Heret-Kau, and Apophis, respectively.

Hurricanekit must rank up to an Ibis in 3 moons or he will be exiled.

Apophis, Heret-Kau, and Tinyflower do not have dens. They are sleepy (no effect).

Jaguarsand, Slatecry, Saharaheart, Fennecdance, Violetsnow, Lakefeather, and Coyotesage haven't had dens for 1 moon. They are tired (-1 energy).

Mallowpaw may rank up to a Saguaro. If she does not rank up in 2 moons, she will be exiled.

Because their kits are now six moons old, Tinyflower and Honeybriar have returned to their normal duties.

Tinyflower buried Coldbreeze and asked Shu to guide him to Duat. A breeze blew gently passing her, and she swore she heard the voice of her mate with it.