| Moon forty-eight | December tenth |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
December 10, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : New-leaf (3/3)
Weather : Misty and Cool
Event : Beautiful Festival of the Valley

---

Fresh-kill pile : 31
Sticks : 14
Herbs : 16
Border strength : 15.50/20

| |

Cats : 55
Males : 27
Females : 27
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 1
Jasmines : 0
Priestesses : 1 (-1)
Paladins : 9
Cacti : 11
Saguaro : 14 (-3)
Myrtles : 4
Ibis : 3
Lotus : 6
Petals : 3
Seedlings : 6
Escapees : 1
Exiled: 1
Dead : 28

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

|| Beginning of Cutscene ||

Ravenclaw laughed with Lilypaw and threw his head back. His days were spent with his apprentice now, and he never went alone anywhere. Lilypaw, and by extension Lilypaw's pseudo-father Rockpool, had become his new companions after the death of his mate and five kits.

"Are you excited for today?" Lilypaw asked with a wonder filled in his eyes. "Fennecdance or any of your kits could come back!"

Ravenclaw smiled sadly at the Ibis. "Of course I'm excited, but truthfully seeing them would only hurt me. I have moved on from their deaths and the grief, and they have no unfinished business with me. I would rather they live happily in Duat than face me down here."

The tom's ears twitched as he saw from the corner of his eye Nutmeglight step to the center of camp and demand the attention of the tribe.

"The time has come for the Beautiful Festival of the Valley!" the young Pharaoh shouted. "Come forth, souls rested and gone. The festival has opened the gate between the worlds, and we welcome you for one moon."

The aura that filled the air instantaneously left Ravenclaw breathing lightly and watching with wide eyes. Flower petals danced across the camp as the wind picked up. Beams of sunlight gleamed down, and a soft cry of a bird could be heard from the distance. Suddenly, everything in the world seemed unimportant compared to the minute movements of nature.

Ravenclaw watched breathlessly as the desert camp full of thorns and rocks transformed into a world of bright blue and pastel pink flowers, hovering incandescent lights, and soft feathers decorating the ground.

"Wow," he said speechlessly.

Lilypaw gaped with him, his jaw wide open with fangs on display.

Seven of the floating lights travelled to the ground and morphed into cats of all sizes and colors. Ravenclaw gasped as he recognized six of the cats, and he took a step back in shock.

Meadowmask, Indigohollow, Morningbreeze, Birchpool, Jackalrunner, and Sycamorelight stood in the center of camp, the transparency of their death slipping away as they stood alive for one moon.

"Meadowmask!" Ravenclaw heard Settingsun cry.

"Mom?" Hurricanechaser had questioned.