| Moon one | May first |

TRIBE OF THE BURNING SUN
May 1, 2020

| |

| TRIBE STATS |

Season : Green-leaf (1/3)
Weather : Bright days with clear skies
Event : Grace Period + Flower Festival

---

Fresh-kill pile : 40
Sticks : 20
Herbs : 20
Border strength : 20/20

| |

Cats : 33
Males : 19
Females : 14
Pharaoh : 1
Immortelle : 0
Jasmines : 0
Priestesses : 0
Paladins : 5
Cacti : 11
Saguaro : 10
Myrtles : 2
Ibis : 2
Lotus : 2
Petals : 0
Seedlings : 0
Escapees : 0

---

| | TRIBE NEWS | |

The gods welcome the new Pharaoh, Hickorylight. May they light his path..

Because of the change in power we have a three moon long grace period, use it wisely.

Khonsu did not think like Ra. She did not need a cult to worship her very being. Providing the night was enough for her.

However, she believed in the power of purity and elegance. And so when the time came for Khonsu to create her piece of the tribe, she introduced the Priestess, an untouchable beauty.
Now, Khonsu chooses Morningpaw to be her new blessed creation.
Welcome her as the new Priestess of the Tribe of the Burning Sun.

It's the most wonderful time of the season! The Flower Festival, today Deerleap, Scarletpearl, Settingsun, Tinyflower, and Flickershadow are up for grabs! The rest of the she-cats will be open to buy tomorrow.

Each she-cat will get a chain, please comment your tom's name to claim one.
If only one tom claims a she-cat, they will automatically go to them.

If two toms claim the same she-cat they will go into a bidding war, whoever pays the most gets the girl. If both pay the gem max, they will fight for her.

If the Pharaoh claims a she-cat there are no arguments, they go to him.

During the Flower Festival the Pharaoh can claim two she-cats, every other tom can only claim one during this time.

The Pharaoh has been given 40 gems!
They will gain a random amount of gems every moon

All toms have been given 20 gems!

All she-cats have been given 10 gems!

Icepaw's mentor is Sandwing!

Hibiscuspaw's mentor is Indigohollow!

Snowpaw's mentor is Birchpool!

Morningpaw does not have a mentor because there is no Immortelle! She can only train with the Pharaoh until then.

We have a discord server!
https://discord.gg/Npb7R6y
(If you want us to pm it to you, please message Zuber)