Author's Note

Hello my beautiful readers,

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. I know we all have fought some difficult battles this year and 2021 is just around the corner. Let us hope that next year will be the year of redemption and healing. That being said I have a few announcements.

First, I am holding/deleting some of my books. I do not feel strongly or feel as though I put my heart into them. There is one story in particular that I have been working on for years and I am very attached too. I am going to reread through my work of "My Teacher's Obsession" and after that, I will be updating "Revive Me" it's sequel as you all have been asking me to do. This is something I love doing and I will not let my struggles get in the way of that and I definitely do not want to let you all down by keeping this amazing story from you. So there will be an update soon.

Lastly, I want to say how much I appreciate all of you for sticking through this journey with me and being so patient. You all give me hope that I, just like my characters, will make it through the hardships and come out stronger. I will see you all soon with the next update.

With much love,

G.