Chapter 33 - His or hers?

You all are about to hate me lmaooo!!! Btw that pic is of a grammar mistake I had and it's literally the funniest thing ever lol. *btw not greatly edited*

"Ally! Hey girl!" Peyton slowly says as she realizes I've seen my biological mother.

"Peyton, explain. Now."

She ushers me inside and closes the door blocking it, probably thinking I'll try to storm out. "Okay, well we found some crazy stuff out. You need to hear it and it involves her."

How could anything in my life, have to do with her anymore? I roll my eyes and follow them into the kitchen. I see Ashton on the laptop and he smiles.

Chris is raiding the fridge while spraying whip cream in his mouth from the can. I laugh and he turns around with whip cream all over his face.

"Hey!" He muffles and I wave.

"Where's Luke?" I ask looking around for the blonde boy.

"He said he was going to the bathroom but that was like twenty minutes ago so probably jacking off."

Jen and I both groan at the same time and everyone looks between the two of us. "What!?" I snap knowing what they're thinking.

They look away quickly and mutter 'nothing'.  Just because we groan at the same doesn't mean we are alike? At least I don't want to be like her.

"So," Ashton interrupts the silence, "about what we found out. I'm just going to show you this and you tell me what you think." He slides his MacBook over to me and I look at the picture.

Derrick is smiling, with his arms wrapped around Jen and she's kissing his cheek. My heart beats faster and I look up at her slowly. She smiles sadly at me and I shut the laptop.

"What is this?"

"Honey,-"

"Don't honey me. Just get to the point."

"Okay," she trails off, "well that picture was taken two years ago. He was my, uhm, I wouldn't say boyfriend. He was more of a-"

"Fuck buddy?" Ashton questions and she shifts uneasily.

"Yeah, that." She whispers and my jaw drops.

"Well that picture looks more like a couple than two people having casual sex."

"We were good friends. Friends with benefits, really. Except, he fell in love and I didn't..." He fell in love? With my biological mom?

"Oh my gosh, we had sex with the same-, I fell in love with him and-" I look around feeling my chest rise and fall quickly. I can't breath and I pull at my shirt.

Luke walks in the room and he looks at me. He rushes over and pulls a chair behind me. "Okay dumbasses, just sit there and don't help her!" He yells sarcastically. He rubs my back and crouches down infront of me.

"Okay baby girl, don't freak out. Just do it like we practiced, alright?" I nod my head and he places his hand on the top of my thighs.

"1, 2, 3, hold your breath." He holds his breath as I do the same. He counts to five with his fingers and we both release. We do that until my breathing is somewhat regular and I hug him tightly.