Chapter 28 - Ace

This chapter's kind of all over the place but I swear most of what's in here is a start for things to come in future chapters. xx

Ally's P.O.V

Walking down the hall of the school, I try to hold my head high. Letting my ex-bestfriend's know I don't need them to be happy. Letting them know that their death glares that they send my way don't bother me.

After all, I don't even know what they are going on about. What text? What did I lie about? These have been the infamous questions going through my head the past two days. This is the longest we have gone without talking. I may hold my head high, but my heart continues to sink.

"Ally!" A gentle voice shouts behind me. I push the strap of my bag further up my shoulder as I turn around.

"Cece, what's up?" I laugh smiling at the auburn haired girl, huffing in front of me.

"Nothing much." She shrugs wiping her bangs out of her round face. "Just wanted to see what was up. I've been missing you girl!" She screeches giving me a bear hug.

"Yeah, me too. Sorry I went M.I.A over the summer. Had a lot of stuff to get off my chest." I sigh, instantly feeling guilty. This summer was all about self-improvement but it seems I forgot to spend some time with my other friends.

"You sure? It looks like you spent some time getting more on your chest, if you know what I mean." She winks, nudging me with her shoulder.

"No," I giggle, "What do you mean?"

"Ace, your boobs are huge. They could not have grown that much by themselves."

It takes me a moment to figure out what she's hinting at and I gasp. "Cecilia Marie Daze! These are one-hundred percent real you little shit head! I did not get," I stop and look around before whispering, "a boob job."

She throws her head back laughing. "And stop calling me Ace."

She stifles her laughter and places her hand over her heart. "I will never! You earned that name fair and square. You should be proud."

"Well I'm not proud." I frown childishly and a voice interrupts us.

"Not proud of what?" Mr. Morrison asks smiling between us.

"Her nickname." Cece smirks crossing her arms.

"Cece shut-"

"What's the nickname Ms. Daze?" He asks before sneaking a wink my way. I stick my tongue out at him and groan when I hear Cece open her big mouth again.

"It's Ace. Want to know how she got it?"

"No, no he does not. Really, it is embarrassing and the bell is about to ring so Cece shall we?" I grab her arm pulling her towards the doors.

"Oh it's embarrassing? Well, now I must know how she got it."

Okay-"

"NO!" I shout and they both look at me surprised by my sudden outburst. "I-I just think it's a bit inappropriate to tell to a teacher."

"Oh come on! Mr. Morrison is cool, isn't that right?" Cece looks at Mr. Morrison biting her lip and I swear I saw his eyes darken with lust or something. My anger boils as he licks his lips nodding.

"Yeah, Ms. Brookes. I'm...cool." He drags out and I tighten my fist. Is he seriously flirting with my friend and right in front of me? I didn't want Cece to tell him because I know how jealous he can get. But screw it now.

"Fine, Cece. Enlighten the old man." He glares at me as I smirk leaning my head against the wall biting my cheek in anxiousness.

"Finally!" She jumps excitedly. She pulls us into his room and shuts the door.