Chapter 32 - Surprise

*N O T. E D I T E D*

Ally!" My friends shout worriedly. Ashton pulls back my hair and holds it as I puke again. My head hurts and I am speechless.

"I love him so much and I don't want to. I don't want him but I can't help it! He's crazy but I still feel the same. He hurt you Peyton, I can't be with him but I am still in love with him. Why can't it just go away!" I scream running my hands through my hair.

I lean against the wall and Luke has my phone in his hand. It dings and I stare at it and then look up at him. "Give it to me." I hold out my hand and he shakes his head.

"No can do, Al. You don't need to see what other hurtful thing he has to send."

"It's my phone. Now give me the damn thing." I demand as I get up and run after him. He hops over my bed and I do the same as I jump on his back.

"Give it!"

"Get off of me you freaking weirdo! Ah! Help me you dicks!" He shouts as he spins in a circle trying to fling me off. I finally grab my phone out of his grip. I hop off and run and lock my self in the bathroom.

I look at the recent pic he sent me and I feel my eyes water. He's sitting in a chair, with Cece's lips wrapped around his dick.

I open the new message he sent me and it's a video. My finger hovers over it for a moment until I hit play.

My mouth opens slightly as he sits back in the chair. Her head moves up and down as he holds her hair. She looks up at him while she goes further. "Yes, just like that baby." He pushes her head down even further. She stops and lifts her head up pumping him with her hand. She winks into the camera.

"You're so fucking sexy." She moans and she leans up and kisses him. A sob escapes my mouth as I bring my hand up to cover it.

She pulls her pants and underwear down. She pushes herself onto him as he groans. He slaps her ass as she bounced up and down. "You're the sexiest girl I've ever had on my dick." He moans as he looks into the camera smirking evilly. I throw my phone against the wall and open the door. They all quickly back away from the door, staring wide eyed at me as I stare at them disgusted.

I don't say a word as I get in my bed and climb in. I pull the covers over me and turn my lamp off. I turn away from them and stare out of the window. I hear them gasp and whisper profanities. They watched it too.

"Ally-"

"Please," I interject as I squeeze my eyes shut, "just leave me alone for a bit." They don't say a word and I hear my door shut. I let out a loud sob and my body shakes. I feel my bed move and I flinch looking up. Ashton is looking down at me with glossy eyes.

"Please don't cry princess. I hate seeing you like this." I try to blink away the tears but my lip quivers and I cry out loudly. He pulls me into his chest, stroking my hair.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers and I look up at him.

"Why does this have to hurt so much, Ash? Why can't I just hate him and erase all the love I feel for him? I don't want to love him!" I scream, burying my head in his chest.

We sit there for a while until my eyelids become too heavy to keep open. I drift off into a deep sleep with a broken heart and tear stained cheeks.

*

"Ally, you need to eat something. You haven't eaten in like three days." Peyton presses on, shoving a sandwhich in my face. I push her hand away and shake my head.

"Not hungry. Besides that's not true. I ate a carrot yesterday."

"Wow a whole carrot. You must be stuffed!" Chris mocks and I glare at him. He winks trying to lighten the mood and I look away.