Chapter 3- It's none of your business

The picture at the top is of Ally's outfit for school. And thanks too malliha for helping me find a different Mr. Morrison. This chapter is dedicated to you love. x

So maybe going to the club on a school night wasn't the smartest thing to do, considering my killer headache. I got up from my bed and walk towards my bathroom but before I could make it even a foot I trip over something and fall face first on the floor. I groan and rub my head when I look over.

"Peyton! What the hell?" I kick her in the butt hard and she flinches and wakes up.

"Oh! Hey." She eyes my pajamas.

"No offense Ally, but uhm is that what you're wearing to school?" Is she serious right now!

"Are you kidding me P?" I look at her, and she squeezes her eyes shut while I yell at her.

"Hey I said no offense-, "I cut her off.

"Shhh. Stop. I find you randomly sleeping on my floor and that's the first thing you say?" I can't help but smile at my best friend even though I'm not a morning person at all.

"Oh, right! Sorry about that I should probably explain myself." She says sheepishly. I press for her to continue.

"I came in here early because I got bored at my house. I got here about thirty minutes ago and I was going to do something mean to you while you were sleeping, you know like write on your face or something. But then you started to wake up," she stops to take a breath.

"So I dropped to the floor acting like I was sleeping. You tripping over me was way better than drawing on your face." She says laughing.

"And to make myself seem more believable I waited until you 'woke' me up. And now we are here." She says smiling innocently. I look at her confused. How have I been friends with this crazy girl my whole life? I seem to be asking myself that a lot.

"You're something else you know that?" I say flicking her in the forehead.

She rubs her head with a smirk. "Yeah, but you love me."

"I'd love you even more if you picked out my outfit for me while I took a shower!" I said giving her puppy dogs eyes.

"Sure thing bubble butt." I rolled my eyes while I turned my shower on and turned my speakers on and plugged my phone in. I turn on 'Long Time Coming', by Saints of Valory and hop in the shower. I sing along to the song as I wash myself.

"Try falling apart and starting again." I hum along until I'm done. I step out and wipe away the steam off my mirror.

I dry my hair until it's no longer dripping and I apply a thin line of eye liner, then some mascara. I put on my gold sparkly eye shadow to make my green eyes pop a little. I walk out of my bathroom to see Peyton laying on my bed looking through her phone and she points to my desk where my outfit is.

"Thanks man." She looks up and blows me a kiss.

"No problem dude." I look over at my desk and see a pretty blue-ish floral skirt and a maroon colored top. I see my chain bracelets, a golden ring, and my dad's necklace that I always wore. I put on my outfit not really caring that Peyton was there. I mean have known her since I came out of the womb. I threw on my maroon colored converse. I put my now dry hair, in a ponytail.

"Ready?" I look over at her.

"Yeah let's go!" We run downstairs and I look around for my mom. Nothing but a note and her sloppy handwriting. I laugh at it, thinking about how my dad always made fun of it.

Sweetie,

Sorry I couldn't make you breakfast but my boss needed me and turns out I have to catch a plane to Chicago later tonight to meet a client. I'll be gone for a few days. I have to come home while you're still at school so I can pack and to make you food for the next two days and some money. You can borrow the car so you can drive to work. But make sure you put gas in it when you're done. I don't want to have to call a cab like last time. And please be careful. I don't want to come home to you like last time. Don't scare me again like that please. I will have Miss Lyly check on you every day so I don't have to worry.