Chapter 37 - Derrick's Back

* Not Edited *

A week is how long I've been trapped down here, mostly just sleeping on this cold hardwood floor. A week.

My throat is dry and it hurts to talk due to my horrid cries for help.

I scream loud, and I still have yet to see someone walk in that door to save me.

"I said no!" I hear a man shout and I spring up off of the floor. I place my ear against the door to hear his words more clearly. "She is mine and I will not let you take her from me! I have tried hard to keep her, and I will do everything it takes to keep her."

"Dude, you're even crazier than I am." Another voice laughs. A familiar voice that sends shivers down my spine. My uncle.

"Let me ask you, what did it take to find out where I've been hiding her? No one knows I'm here except my main man, Trevor. It had to of taken some real bribery."

It goes silent and I squint my eyes in wander. "I asked you a question and I demand an answer!" My uncle shouts.

"I made a deal with him..."

"What kind of deal?"

"That's none of your concern!"

"Hell if it isn't! I will drag her down here right now and beat the shit out of her in front of you, if you do not tell me!"

"He wanted her best friend! He said if I delivered Peyton to him, he would tell me where Ally was!" I gasp and my skin turns hot. What did he do to Peyton?

"Ahh, you and me, we aren't that different then."

"Bullshit. I don't rape people I'm related to. I don't rape anyone at all for that matter."

"But you helped someone commit the crime of sexual assault. You think delivering that girl to Trevor was okay? Why do you think he wanted her? Obviously you aren't stupid. You knew what he was going to do and will continue to do to her."

Silence again and my eyes gloss over. Trevor was the sketchy guy at the courthouse. Peyton is with him? He could be doing unimaginable things to her like my uncle does to me. She doesn't deserve that!

"I did it for Ally."

"No you did it for yourself. If you were doing it for Ally, you wouldn't have delivered her best friend to some murderer. You would've searched until you found her yourself."

I can't take this. I yell and slam my fists against the door until I hear my uncle unlock it. He grabs me by my hair and drags me downstairs. He throws me on the ground when we reached the kitchen. I look up and I see Derrick standing there. He runs towards me and hugs me. I look around hoping I see someone else.

Someone else who could've admitted to taking Peyton to Trevor, but I saw no one. Just him.

I push him away and he looks at me like I had four heads. "Baby, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You sacrificed my best friend to find me! You gave her to a rapist and a murderer! He could be killing her as we speak!"

"I did it for you.." He smiles and I scoff.

"You're seriously delusional, Derrick."

"Stop being ungrateful, Ally. I'm here to save you."

"Uhm, no. She's mine." My uncle interjects.

"I thought you changed.." I whisper and Derrick looks at me.

He cups my cheek and tilts his head. "No princess. I just got better at hiding it. I have tried so hard to be the man you wanted me to be. But, I can't do it anymore."