Chapter 26 - Bound Together

Ally's P.O.V

"Stop!" I freeze in my tracks and spin around. He came after me.

"I didn't crash this dinner just for you to ditch it." I breath out a sigh and turn back around, walking farther away from him.

"Ally! I said stop!" He yells grabbing my arm.

"And who are you to tell me what to do!" I shout an inch away from his face. He growls at my harsh tone and squeezes my arm tighter. A crack of thunder erupts and I look up seeing the dark clouds formed above us.

"I am the man trying to fix what he messed up! I made a mistake Ally!" He throws his hands up in the air out of frustration and his stare is burning trough mine.

"Ally, what you said earlier today, about me and Angela. You were right, even though I don't want to admit it. I used her for my own selfish needs. I don't love her, I can't love her because my heart belongs to someone else." I look up and my eyes widen slightly.

"I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to make you cry because well shit, that's the last thing I ever want to do. I just couldn't stop thinking about you, and I know that's not the best excuse. But, if it takes a day, a month, or even a year to get you back, then so be it. I had you once and I will live to the day where you're mine again." His words melt my heart and I try to keep a straight face.

"Derrick.." I sigh and he shakes his head coming closer.

"No please, just think about us and what it could be like again. " He begs as it starts to rain. How cliché.

"No!" I shout over the loud storm.

"No?" He mocks back and I nod my head.

I lower my head and inhale deeply. Just let it all out Ally. The whole point of being content with life is to be better and not bottle things up. He opened up about his feelings, now it's my turn.

"No, because I'm done thinking about what we could be like. Being in there with him, it felt so wrong and I don't want to feel that way. I want to feel excitement, and pleasure. I want to feel happiness and love. He can't give that to me anymore. At least not like," I pause exhaling, "at least not like you."

I constantly have to keep wiping my face to keep the rain and hair out of it. I'm sure I look like a mess but I don't care. I'm done fighting this. I did that in the beginning and all it did was delay the time I could have had with him.

Well, not anymore. I'm his and that's what I will always be.

"What are you saying Ally?" He looks at me, hope and lust mixed through his icy blue eyes.

"I'm saying I can't fight you anymore. I can't stop thinking about you. I want you, Derrick. I need you." His smile grows and he picks me up spinning me around and holds me tight.

"I'm never letting you go again." He says loud enough for me to hear and I smile.

"I hope not because I won't let you." I giggle and he places both of his hands on each side of my face.

"If I have to fight the urge to kiss you one more time then I'm going to explode." He says looking into my eyes.

"Well then hotshot, what are you waiting for?" I could barely get the last words out of my mouth as he connects his lips with mine. We move together and my stomach erupts with butterflies.