Chapter 14 - Face the facts

"And if you hurt me that's okay baby only words bleed...."I sing along to the lyrics as I stare blankly up at my ceiling.

No text, no call, nothing. I haven't heard from Keagen in a week. He was serious and I don't know what to think or how to feel. But I thought breaking up would hurt worse than this.

He told me to get let go of Mr. Morrison, if I really wanted to be with him. I thought it would be easy, or that I would say yes right away. But after thinking it over, maybe I do have some sort of feelings for him because I just can't seem to let him go.

Or maybe it's because he saved me the other night? I don't know I'm so conflicted.

I have to face the facts. I have to see him and just figure this all out.

Without giving it another thought I jump off my bed and pull on a pair of high waisted shorts, a maroon v-neck, a black leather jacket, and my black gladiator sandals.

I look in the mirror and fix my hair. My hands getting sweaty in the process and I don't know why I'm caring about this so much, he won't want to talk after our last conversation.

I had told him to leave me alone and he has, and now all of a sudden I want to talk? If I were him I'd slam the door right in my face.

I grab my keys and phone and rush out to my car. I hop in and drive the five minutes to my destination. I step out of my car locking it and walking slowly up the steps. This is all happening so fast, I don't even know why I came.

'suck it up you big baby.' My mind is screaming at me. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I wait five seconds and turn around. What am I doing? Right before I reach the last step I hear my name and I freeze.

"Ally, what are you doing here?" I turn around and see a half naked Mr. Morrison. He's so muscular, oh my gosh!
No stop, Ally focus!

"O-oh I uhm, I don't know. I want t-to," I look down at his abs and I see him smirk.

"Spit it out, babe." He winks.

"I just wanted to talk, but this is stupid. I'm just going to go." I point back to my car and turn around. I hear footsteps behind me and he grabs my wrists lightly and spins me around. Our chests are pressed together and he looks down.

"It's okay. Come in, please." He grabs my hand and pulls me inside gesturing for me to sit next to him on the couch.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks smiling politely.

Before I could even think stop it, the words flew out of my mouth. "Keagen and I broke up." My eyes grow wide surprising myself and his widen as well.

"Why?" He says trying to hide the small smile playing on his soft red lips, so kissable and- stop! I need to focus on why I'm here, I keep having to remind myself.

"I told him what happened at the school with my uncle and how you found me. And also about how I told you everything and lied to him."

"He's mad at you for that? Are you kidding me!" He grips the edge of the couch.

"It wasn't just for that..." I whisper, looking down.

"Then what for?" I look up in his eyes and he seems to catch what I'm saying.

"He's worried about you and I isn't he?" He questions scooting closer. I nod slowly watching every one of his movements.

"Now how would that be if you didn't have feelings for me, huh?" He says half serious half teasingly.

"He told me to come back when I let go of you. Meaning to never talk to you again" I mumble as he freezes.

"I know what you meant. And when was this conversation?" He says looking everywhere but my face.