Chapter 2- Party Animals

The day went by fast. It was already lunchtime which meant it was time for detention. I was walking through the empty halls until I stopped In front of the math room. I exhaled sharply as I pushed open the door. Mr. Morrison had his shirt off and I turned around quickly accidentally hitting my face on the edge of the door.

"Miss Brookes are you okay?" He walked towards me his shirt still off. I removed my hand from my face to see blood.

"Oh your nose is bleeding here!" He handed me a box of tissues and placed his hand on the small of my back and led me to his desk. I sat in his chair and tilted my head back.

"This is fun." I said trying to lighten the mood. He simply smiled.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" I nodded my head.

"Well getting hit in the face with a door doesn't really feel that great. But I'll be fine. And u-um, thanks for the uh, tissues." I said rather coyly.

"Oh no problem." He leaned back and this time I looked at him. He had a nicely toned chest, followed by a very nice eight pack. I moved my eyes up to his arms, and oh my gosh they are huge! I looked away hoping he didn't notice my staring.

"Mr. Morrison?"

"Yes?" I tried not to laugh at his cluelessness.

"Um, a shirt? We wear those now. I don't know if you knew that or not..." I bit my lip, trying to contain my laughter. He jumped right up.

"Oh crap! Close your eyes!" He says trying to shield my eyes with his hands.

"I think it's a little late for that.." This time I started laughing so hard my nose started hurting again.

"Oh, ow!"

"Are you okay?" He looked nervous.

"Yes I'm fine."

He walked over to put a shirt on. With his back to me, I decided to take a peak since he couldn't see me. Even his back was insanely muscular! Right before I had the chance to look away I was caught.

"I know I'm sexy but it is not nice to stare Ally." I scoffed.

"Yeah, okay. Don't flatter yourself. I was just um, you're fat!" I mentally slapped myself. Wow, he's anything but fat. Smooth Al.

"Oh ouch." He said trying to suppress a smile while he feigned a hurt look.

"Anyways, has your nose stopped bleeding? Here let me see it." I lifted the tissue and to my surprise it has stopped bleeding. I've had nose bleeds before and they usually last for awhile.

"Here I have baby wipes too." He took one out of the plastic looking container. He came over to me and wiped off my nose. I felt my cheeks heat up. Before I knew it I slapped his hand away out of embarrassment.

"I'm not a child I can do it myself..."

He quickly took a step back shocked but quickly recovered with a smile.

"Are you sure? I mean you definitely talk back like a child." Now he was flashing that cocky smile of his.

"You encourage me like a child! If it wasn't for you and your stupid shirtless body I wouldn't be in this stupid chair with an aching face!"

"No technically that was the doors fault..." He trailed off. He was really pushing my buttons.

"What teacher changes seventh period anyways? You have a class after this."

"Yes I do but I spilt coffee on myself."

"Again?"

"Yeah, you aren't the only person who forgets that doors exist." He looked so embarrassed. His cheeks turned a very light shade of red. He looked so cute. Wait no. No he didn't. He was stupid. He has a stupid face.