Chapter 34 - The Rock

*Sorry for the wait, life's been crazy! I love you all for staying even though my updates are pretty sporadic! Thank you for supporting this book it legit means the world to me! Btw this is not edited!*

"Sh, I've got to go!" I whisper loudly at him. He chuckles and pulls me closer as he kisses my lips.

"I don't want you to." He growls in my ear. I bite my lip and hook my finger around a belt loop on his dress pants.

"Me either, but unfortunately I've been late to class three times this week already. Keep in mind it's only Monday." I giggle and he throws his head back laughing.

He picks up my bookbag and hands it to me. "Alright babe, but I expect you at my house tonight. Six o'clock sharp." He orders and I nod eagerly pecking his cheek.

Before I open the custodial closet door I feel a hand smack my butt. I screech and run into the door accidentally. "Oh, I'll get you back for that." I glare playfully.

I open the door and head out. I hear him step out too, and I see someone coming down the hallway.

"Ms. Brooke's, get to class before I give you a detention for being late."

I hide my smile and turn around. I throw my hand up in a salute and nod, "Sure thing, Mr. Morrison."

*

"I cannot believe she would say that! I mean the nerve of that bitch! Chris is my boyfriend , she had no right to-," a hand waves in front of my face and I blink a few times coming back to reality from my thoughts of him. That doesn't rid my face of the smile plastered on it though.

"Hello, earth to Ally! What the hell has gotten into you lately?" She scoffs making a face as she shoves a fry in her mouth.

I smile again shaking my head. "Sorry, it's just uh, nothing really. I'm just," I pause thinking of something to say without giving to much away, "I'm happy." I giggle and take a bite of my salad.

She half smiles at me and gives me a side hug. "Well good, I'm glad babes." It goes quiet for a minute before she is back to her problems.

"But really what should I do about Cassidy? She's all over my man."

"Oh, you definitely need to slap a bitch." She laughs and we throw away our trash as the bell rings.

She walks me to Mr. Morrison's class and places her hand on my shoulder. "I'm glad you're doing okay. Especially with having to see you know who everyday. I know how much you loved him. Just shows how strong you are, Al."

I send her a small smile and look down as she gives me one last squeeze on my shoulder before she walks away. Guilt fills my chest, and I walk into his class with my head down.

I sit in my assigned seat; the far right in the front row. The closest desk to his.

"Good afternoon class. I know it's the last class of the day and you're all probably done with today, but please just hang in there with me for fifty more minutes." His voice drifts as I start drawing in my notebook. I can't stop thinking about what Peyton just told me.

'Just shows how strong you are.' I'm anything but strong. I've been sneaking around with my ex/teacher for the past month. I've been keeping this secret from them when we are all suppose to be open with each other. 

A paper hits my desk and I look around seeing everyone already writing stuff down. I sigh and look back down at the paper.

I start on number one and halfway through it, I feel a tiny piece of paper hit me in the face. I rub my face and look up.