"They eat those?" Doc asked.

"Yeah just a slice on the tongue, it worked like the brains."

"Uh, how's your truffle slicing skills?" Murphy asked her just as a loud pounding started on the door. Bailey sat up straighter on the couch as 10K hurried over to her. Murphy moved to the door and peeked out.

"It's Es-tees!" he whispered back urgently and Bailey wrapped her arm over 10K's shoulders while he brought his arm around her waist and helped her into the back storage room where she could hide. Just because her symptoms hadn't gotten worse didn't mean she was back to one hundred percent yet and her balance was still off when she moved on her own. The Talkers scrammed too all going down different halls and finding rooms to hide in. 10K stayed beside her as she leaned against the wall next to a stack of boxes all full of extra liquor for the bar.

"Welcome to Limbo!" Murphy said putting on a smile and opening the door enough to peek his head out, "Oh Ray-moan!" he greeted and now it was clear he was saying Estes name wrong on purpose, "What a pleasure to see you again! And I see you brought your back up dancers."

"It's Roman, open up Murphy." He corrected in an unamused tone.

"Oh sorry, but we're closed to the public." He said then they all heard guns cocking and 10K moved to go back into the main room with his gun in case they needed him. Bailey grabbed his forearm and stopped him as he looked at her. She didn't know what to tell him but by the look on her face he seemed to get the gist of it.

"I know." He said, "I will be."

She nodded knowing he hadn't needed the reminder to be careful but she still worried about him either way.

"You're sheltering escaped Talkers." She heard Estes accuse Murphy.

Murphy scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"We know they're here. Open up."

"Look, don't you need a search warrant or something?"

"Warrant? This is the apocalypse." Estes said.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that."

"Stand back." Then there was a crash as the doors flew open and Estes and his men barged inside.

"I really should clean up a little bit before you –" Murphy began but when he turned it was only Doc, Addy and 10K sitting at a table playing cards. The tank of lithium had been shoved under the table and was hidden by the tablecloth.

"Welcome to Limbo." Murphy said cheerfully again, "Or at least what's left of it."

Doc was shuffling the cards while Estes' guards searched the place. Bailey heard the commotion and using the wall to help keep her upright she crept behind a stack of boxes of booze and wedged herself as far into the shadows as she could, thankful the storage closet didn't have a light in it.

"Mini reunion?" Estes asked looking at the three at the card table. "How touching. What's the occasion?"

"It's Thursday." Murphy replied, "Hey Doc it's Thursday right?"

"I dunno, Wednesday, Thursday. . . "

"Thursday." Murphy shrugged with a smile.

"Doc from what I understand you are quite the uh, maverick, when it comes to strip poker?" Addy said carrying on conversation to appear normal.

"Strip poker, I got one word of advice: layering."

"Join me Murphy." Estes said going over to their table and pulling out a chair for himself.