Bailey POV

"How you doing 10K?" Sun asked after Mike had left.

"How soon can we get out of here?" he asked barely letting Sun Mei finish her question.

"You need to take time to recover." Red told him, "You don't want an infection."

"The longer we stay here the harder it's going to be to get out." He said and it was understandable to Bailey, so far Altura had taken more from 10K then it had given him, it made sense that he wanted to leave.

"Let me take a look at your arm. See how that cauterization's doing. " Sun offered ignoring his aggressive tone and leading him over to a cushioned chair. He looked annoyed as he sat down and Sun began unwrapping the bandages. Bailey sat up on the counter behind Red who stood beside him with her hand on his shoulder. Bailey could see how much this was still affecting her friend. Red had been the one to take 10K's hand and while that move had saved his life it was also the cause of his depression – and his angry outbursts – now. Bailey had hoped 10K would improve and that would ease the guilt she knew Red felt. Speaking of guilt, Bailey thought as her mind flashed with images from only half an hour ago and she inadvertently crossed her leg over her knee as she sat on the counter. However, she was pulled from that train of thought when Sun pulled back the last bit of the bandage revealing 10K's wound. The skin was grey – black where it had been stitched together. There was this pus like substance that made a squelching noise as Sun Mei pulled the bandage off it. Bailey was grateful for her skill in manipulation now since it helped her keep a mask of indifference instead of the disgust she felt looking at it, it reminded her of some alien thing she'd seen in a movie once, though she'd never tell 10K that. Red and Sun Mei weren't as good at faking it as she was though and Bailey could see Red cringe a bit looking at 10K's wrist.

"It's healing beautifully." Sun lied and her tone revealed that.

"It's not." 10K snapped probably already having looked at it before himself when he was alone. He huffed as he got out of the chair and approached the tank again. "This is my hand right?"

"Yeah, Red went back and found it." Sun Mei explained.

"I want you to sew it back on." 10K said.

"It doesn't work like that." Sun Mei said with a hint of a smile trying to relieve the tension in the room, though her response clearly wasn't what 10K wanted to hear.

"Well what am I supposed to do with this!" he shouted angrily.

"Tommy." Red said in a scolding voice knowing Sun Mei didn't deserve to be shouted at.

"It sucks I know. But you can learn to live without a hand." Sun told him probably tense after working on Mike who had lost so much more. "There are prosthetic options."

10K was still scowling with a glare in his eyes as he huffed again and turned back to his hand in the tank.

"We'll get through this." Red said walking to stand beside him as she consoled him just as Roman Estes came in.

" Red said walking to stand beside him as she consoled him just as Roman Estes came in