25

Slap

Oikawa wince in pain.

"You bitch! Did you even realised what have you done?!"  Oikawa quiver in fear and step back.

"I- I was just hugging my f-friends goodbye-" he was cut off by recieving another slap.

"You dare to talk back?! Im your boyfriend and you dare to do that to someone else?!" Oikawa let out a small whimper,

"I-Im sorry… p-please don't hit me…"

"No. You deserve a punishment"

As soon as zenaku said that, he immediately drag oikawa into their room by gripping his hair. Oikawa cried as he was roughly thrown on the bed.

"P-please… I-Im sorry! I promise I won't do it again! Ple-" zenaku slap him for the third time,

"Shut up and just accept your punishment you slut"

Oikawa immediatly open his eyes and sit up. He pant and looked around to see he was in his room. He sigh in relief and looked down.

A nightmare…

Tears started to came out and rolled down his cheek.

Why do I still have a dream about him? His already thrown to jail so why?! 

He took his phone from the bedstand and called iwa-chan. He wanted to hear his voice. It's the least he could do to calm himself down. It took ten rings for iwaizumi to pick up.

"Shittykawa… you bitch. You better have a good reason for you to call me at freaking 3am"

"I-Iwa-chan… *hic*" there was silence for awhile. You could only hear oikawa's cries.

"Fck oikawa… hold on" oikawa waited as he try to stop himself from crying.

"Ok Im back. What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I-iwa-chan… I… I had a nightmare… "

"Wanna talk about it?"

"I-its about my ex… I don't know why I keep having the same nightmare… Is… Is this a sign that my ex will come back…?"

"No oikawa… damn. You really can't sleep alone anymore huh?"

"I-Im sorry…"

"No… Don't be sorry. Even if your ex came back, I'll protect you. No matter what"

"W-who is gonna protect you…? I don't want anything happened to you iwa-chan… "

"Video call me"

"Eh…?"

"Just do it" iwaizumi hang up on him. Oikawa stared at his phone and press the video call button. Iwaizumi accept the call and the screen show of him lying down on his bed.

"Iwa-chan… you looked handsome when you're sleepy…" oikawa smile as soon as he sees his boyfriends sleepy face. He lay down back on his bed and stare at iwaizumi.

"I wish you were here on my bed Iwa-chan…" iwaizumi blush,

"Aren't I am right now?"

"No… I want you here for real… I want to cuddle with you…

"Don't make me feel embarrassed at the middle of night oikawa"

"Im sorry… I just really wish I'm in your arms right now…" iwaizumi stared at him,