77

"Tobio-chan? What are you drawing~?"

"Im drawing us. Dad as a teacher and father as a policeman" He finished the last touch and showed him.

"Is it nice…?"

"This is soo cute! Of course its nice! We should put this on the fridge!" Kageyama blushed and nod. He followed oikawa to the kitchen and watched him paste on it.

"There! Perfect! Now we could see this picture everytime we want to open the fridge ok?" Kageyama nod,

"Dad? Do you know where father go?"

"He's working right now with his temporary partner I think? I dont know"

"I want to see father working…"

"Well… we could visit him during break. Do you want to?"

"Yes please!"

"Then go change your clothes ok? " kageyama nod and ran upstairs. Oikawa took out his phone and send iwaizumi a message.

__

Oikawa

Lets meet eachother during your break

Tobio-chan wants to see you

Iwaizumi

That kid really likes me huh

Oikawa

Hmph

Im his favorite

Iwaizumi

You sure?

Last time I check he told me I'am his favourite

Oikawa

Tobio-chan said that to me too!

Does it mean that we're both his favorite?

And he can't choose?

Iwaizumi

Probably

Hey I gotta go now

I'll meet you at the cafe we usually have break together

Oikawa

Aye sir!

"Shoyo, are you sure you wanna bring that toy with you?" Hinata hugged tobio as he nod.

"Yes! I wanna travel with him! It makes me think kageyama is here with me!" Suga was hesitant but daichi pat his shoulder.

"Let the kid be. If he wants to bring it then its fine. As long as he take good care of it then everything will be okay" suga sigh and nod,

"Alright… "

"Lets go? The driver is waiting for us" everyone nod and head out of the hotel room. It was their 4th day in Thailand. So far, everything was going according to plan. Everyone had fun. Lots of pictures were taken. Experience new food to eat.  It was amazing trip for them. Today they were going to the amusement park called dream world.  Hinata was excited to experience riding the kids ride.

"This is my first time going in a amusement park with shoyo"

"Same. Its my first time going out with my family~" suga blushed and smiled.