31

Daichi was having fun watching hinata playing with the teddy bear he bought for him. It was a cute sight to watch. He heard the front door open and looked behind him to see suga entering. What makes daichi worried was that suga was crying. He watch him untie his shoes and went upstairs without saying anything to them.

"Dad? Why is mommy crying? Should we go and see him?" Daichi looked down at the worried boy and smile,

"I think we should… but let me go talk to mommy first. I'll call you up later" hinata nod and watch daichi walked upstairs to their room where suga was. Daichi peek inside and sees suga laying front on the bed, crying. He walked towards him and sat down. He then lean down and hug him. Giving mutiple kiss on the back of his head. Some were on his wet cheeks.

"Its okay… Im here angel…"

"You're… not gonna ask me what's wrong…?"

"I won't asked anymore… I'll just have to wait for you to be ready to tell… " suga slowly looked at him, no more hiding his face on the pillow.

"H-how do you feel when someone wish that our relationship won't last long…?"

"Why the sudden question? Did someone say that to you…?" Suga wipe his tears and nod,

"I-I don't like to hear people s-say that… *sniff* cause I really love y-you and Im scared… we b-broke up one day… and won't be back together… " daichi smile and give him a small kissed.

"Every couple have fights… but theres no way Im breaking up with you… Im not gonna let anyone have you cause you're mine" suga blush and pout,

"Not yet… c-cause we haven't done it…" Daichi smile,

"Are you having dirty thoughts of me…? " suga looked away shyly,

"Y-you don't…?" Daichi lean down nibble his ears,

"Alot… " Suga felt his heart beating so fast like its about to explode.

"D-daichi…" they were about to kiss when suddenly, they heard a small knock on the door.

"M-mommy…?" Suga immediately sit up and push daichi away as soon as he hear his son's voice that sounded like he was crying. He quickly walked to the door and open.

"Baby why are you crying…?" Suga kneel down and wipe his tears.

"C-cause mommy was crying… *hic* I-I thought… I-it was my fault that I make you cry cause… t-this morning I was n-naughty… " suga heart ache. He quickly hugged him.

"Oh baby its not your fault… Mommy wasn't crying cause of you… mommy was crying cause of… the store was out of chocolates… " suga lied. Daichi face palm as he watch the two.

"Chocolate…?" Suga nod,

"Yes baby… they don't have anymore chocolate to sell" hinata quickly hug him back,

"Its okay mommy! You can have my chocolates! Don't cry anymore" suga smile and kissed his cheek,

"Baby… i felt happy now cause of you. Do you remember who you are?" Hinata grin and nod,

"Im dad's and mommy's medicine!"

"Priceless?"

"Yes. It means no money can change my feelings for him"

"Do you even know who you were dealing with? Do you know my son so well? Do you know anything about him?" Iwaizumi frown and looked down. Its true, he doesn't know much about oikawa except his ex. Even oikawa doesn't know much about him.