38

Suga shake his leg under the table as he glance at the clock time to time. He was trying his best to be patient and wait for the class to end but hearing his teacher non-stop talking making him think otherwise. He wanted to see his students badly, especially his son. Since yesterday, he somehow felt lonely sleeping on the bed without him. Even though there's daichi. He misses him and he so badly wanted to give him a big hug when they meet. After a one and a half hour, his teacher finally end the class. He quickly pack his bag and went out, not wasting any time.

"Where's your papa, hinata…?" Small yamaguchi asked,

"My dad said that papa went to school!"

"Dad?" Yama tilt his head abit in curiosity. Hinata nod as he stack another block ontop of the other.

"My dad is that Mr. policeman who come here and visit us sometimes!"

"Suga sensei like that policeman?" Small tsukishima asked.

"Yah! Papa and dad loves eachother so much!"

"Are they married you tangerine? You cant call the policeman your dad when they're not married. He is not really officially your dad" kageyama said. Hinata looked at him and asked,

"Really…? He is not my dad yet…?"

"Well… unless they're married" hinata eyes started to tear up as kageyama turn panic.

"Mr. Daichi is still my dad… *hic* even though he doesn't marry my papa…" hinata cried.

"Way to go king" tsukishima said, watching kageyama trying to stop hinata from crying.

"Can two boys get married tsukki…?" Yamaguchi asked softly that only tsukishima could hear him. Tsukishima looked at him and smile, holding his soft small hands.

"Maybe it could in our dreams…"

Oikawa stared longingly outside the window. He was on break now. He was supposed to eat his lunch but he kept losing his appetite thinking about yesterday. He doesnt eat anything since morning.

Who is this baby girl?

He asked himself. He can't help but felt anxious and scared.

Was iwa-chan cheating on me?

Does he not like me anymore?

Am I no longer look cute to him?

Oikawa kept asking himself this type of question. He wanted to stop cause he sometimes cry thinking about it. Imagining what he thinks actually came true.

"Oikawa…?" Oikawa went out of daze and looked at the door, seeing kenma with 2 onigiri on his hand.

"Hey kenma…" kenma notice the mood and hesitantly asked,

"U-um may I eat with you…? Its fine if you said no… I understand that you wanted to be alone… " oikawa sadly smile and shook his head,

"No its fine… come" oikawa pat a chair beside him,

"Come sit with me" kenma blush and nod, walking inside the class and sit on the chair.

"H-have you eaten your lunch oikawa…?" Oikawa went back to looking outside the window.

"No…"

"Do you want one?"

"No thanks… I had no appetite"

"O-oh…" kenma looked down, feeling awkward. He put one ongiri down on the desk and open one of them. He nibble on his food and stare at oikawa.

He look soo sad…