59

[Shrt chptr]
...
...

"Move it! Lemme see him!" Oikawa cried as he tried to go in the room kageyama was in.

"Please calm down sir. The doctors are checking on him right now. We will call you when we're ready ok?"

"T-tobio-chan... *hic*" Iwaizumi who was watching from behind, decided to step forward and pull oikawa away.

"W-where are we going iwa-chan. Tobio-chan is-"

"You need to calm down... causing a scene won't help the doctors. It will cause a distraction for them. I know you're worried sick. So am I but we need to be there for him and hope he is ok ok?" oikawa just looked down and cried, not bothering to wipe the tears away.

"Its all my fault... I should have take action earlier... all of this wouldn't happened if it weren't for me" iwaizumi step closer to him and cupped both his cheeks, making him looked at him.

"It is not your fault. It is none of our fault ok? Look, tobio's mother is already in jail. For the dad, police are still searching for him. Right now, don't you want to decide who is gonna take care of him in the future?"

" *hic* I-I don't know... "

"Well I know someone who could"

"Who...?"

"You"

"M-me...?"

"Yes. I've seen how you take care of tobio kawa. The way you treated him is like as if he is your own son. You give him the parenting love he needs. You teach him how its like to be loved and Im sure tobio wishes to be by your side forever"

"Y-you saying you want me to take care of him forever...?" Iwaizumi smile and nod,

"Yes but mostly I want you to adopt tobio" oikawa eyes turn wide as he heard that,

"Y-you allow it...?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be? You loved him don't you?"

"Y-yes I do... its just that... you're my boyfriend and... we promise to be together forever... does that mean you want to... " iwaizumi knows what he's saying and nod,

"Yes. I want to be tobio's father as well"

...
...

"Alright... ok... well update me as soon as possible if he's ok ok? ... Thank you... Rest well oikawa... goodnight... " suga hang up the call and sigh. Daichi notice the distress look and asked,

"What's wrong?"

"I recieve a notice that kageyama was admitted to the hospital just now..."

"What? What happened?"

"He is a victim of a family abuse. All I know is that his mom is in jail. Kageyama seems to be in coma right now... Due to been hit by the head hard... its what oikawa told me..."

"My gosh... I never knew kageyama would be living in that situation all this time..." suga nod and looked down. He could feel his tears coming out.

"I can't believe myself... I as a former teacher... should know his struggles... Should see the obvious signs... yet... I didn't done anything... I'm a horrible teacher..." suga cover his face with his hands. Daichi shook his head and pull his hands away,

"No you are not. I know you are a good teacher. I've seen you how you take care of the kids. How you teach them, how you show them affection. You're not horrible... Is just that... kageyama maybe seem to be good at hiding bruises or maybe the parents would beat him in a spot where people wont see"

"How do you know...?"

"I've handle a case of abuse many times. You don't know... there are alot of people being abuse right now... and afraid to tell" suga looked down,

"What am I gonna tell shoyo about this...?"

"You can tell him... but not now. Wait till kageyama is recovered and then you could tell. Maybe bring hinata to visit him can make kageyama recover fast" suga let out a small giggle,

"Thats a good Idea daichi..." daichi stare at him and smile,

"You know... I'm your fiance and all..." daichi move closer to him and wrap his arms around suga's waist.

"So maybe I should start calling you by your first name you know...?" Suga smile and shrugged,

"Sure but I prefer you called me by the nicknames you gave me~ Daichi? Mind making a cup of coffee for me?" Daichi smile,

"Since you like it, then sure. I'll go make your coffee babe~" daichi stand up and went to the kitchen, leaving a blushing suga.

...
...

Iwaizumi watch oikawa holding kageyama's hand silently. Ever since the doctor allow them to go in, oikawa has never let go of his hands. Its like he is afraid kageyama would disappear if he let go.

"Kawa... visiting hours is gonna end soon"

"Tobio-chan still hasn't wake up... "

"Its cause he is in coma. Lets go home and hope he wakes up by tommorow ok?"

"But I don't want to leave him alone... "

"You won't. You have in your heart. So does he have yours. Tobio knows you are always by his side no matter what" oikawa stood up from the chair and kissed kageyama's forehead.

"I'll come and see you tommorow ok tobio-chan...? Get well soon... " oikawa whisper into his ears and left with iwaizumi.

[Authors note: Im soo pissed off at the fact that singapore has alot of case of abuse and pedophile now…]