30

Oikawa's mom gasp while his father click his tongue.

"Tch I knew it as soon as you invite your 'friend' with you" oikawa gulp and hold iwaizumi's hand,

"Iwa-chan… what are you doing?" Oikawa whisper. Iwaizumi just smile and looked at his parents.

"I don't care if you don't accept our relationship. He just wants to be himself. Don't change the 'oikawa' that I know to the 'oikawa' you want. It shows you don't really care about your son"

"Nonsense. Of course we care--"

"Then you should asked and listen about how he feels. How he feels about this. How he feels about you guys" They were all speechless after hearing that. His father sigh and sit back down on the couch.

"Both of you may leave. Im tired talking to the both of you" with that being said, iwaizumi bow and walked out with oikawa in his hand. Both of them were now walking home after riding a bus. They didn't say anything the whole way. Tired of the silent, oikawa stop walking, which make iwaizumi stop to.

"Why… why did you tell them that we're dating…?"

"Cause I love you… Im not afraid to tell to anyone"

"Do you… do you think they give us a chance and support us…?" Iwaizumi sigh and tilt oikawa's chin up with his hands, making him looked at him.

"It doesn't matter wether they accept it or not. The only thing is that we have eachother" oikawa blush and nod,

"You're right… thank you what happend back there…you got my back…"

"Im always there for you" iwaizumi lean closer and kissed him. Oikawa smile and happily kissed back.

The next day, iwaizumi receive a call from an unknown number. He answered out of curiousity, thinking its a scam so he could prank them but to his suprised, it was oikawa's dad that called him.

"How did you get my number?"

"It's nothing important for you to know"

"You went through my info didn't you"

"Like I said, its nothing important"

"It is. You know Im a cop right? I can have information about you too"

"..."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Lets meet up iwaizumi. Just you and me"

"You don't wanna invite your own son?"

"I'll deal with him later. Meet me today at this address Im gonna send after this call"

"Why?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to know my sons partner" iwaizumi frown,

"Why so sudden?"

"Just come. Oh and better not tell my son about this" Iwaizumi was about to asked why but the call was hang up.

"Hello!" Sugawara jump in fright when aki suddenly appear in front of him out of no where when he was walking his way to the grocery store.

"A-aki! Don't do that… y-you scared me…" aki laugh,

"Where's your son? Where are you heading?"

"My son is with my boy- I mean um… with my friend. His… his sending him home for me. Im going to the store to buy a few things"

"Oh cool! Can I come?" Suga sigh and nod,

"Yah sure… "

"Hey um… do you want to hang together? Just you and me on this weekend?"

"Its sounded like you're askingme out on a date" aki shyly smile,

"I love to call it that but… you don't like it…" sugawara looked at him,

"That's because I have someone already. I'm already taken… you should stop and move on…"

"Whats her name anyway…?"

"Her?"

"Your girlfriend? " suga gulp,

"Yah… um… her name is… k-kiyoko…?" Suga said unsurely. Aki laugh,

"That's a nice name. She's lucky… " suga frown,

"By the way, what you did yesterday was uncool. Don't do that in public" aki smirked and move closer to him.

"So I can do it when no one is watching?" Suga smile,

"Yah you should not do- Of course I meant not to do it at all! You shouldn't do that to someone's lover. Show some respect!" Aki smile apologetic.

"Alright… Im sorry I did that… I just… you know…" suga sigh,

"You will find someone better aki… Im not the one…"

"Its hard to move on… I love you for 7 years… you expect me to forget about my feelings for you…?"

"7 years…" suga stop walking

"Yes… 7 years… I know you love me since the day we met as kids…"

"…"

"Hey… when did you and kiyoko start dating…?"

"F-for 4 month…?" Aki sadly smile and looked down,

"I know its rude of me to say this… but I wish both of you wouldn't last long… " suga eyes turn wide and looked at him.

"I could be better then her-"

Slap

Aki froze when he felt a stinging pain on his cheek.

"Who… who do you think you are to say that?!"

"Suga-" before aki could say anything, sugawara change his mind going to the store and ran home.

"So? What do you want to talk about? I had to cancel my shift today cause of this" iwaizumi asked as he sit on the chair infront of oikawa's dad. He didn't say anything and slam an envelope on the table infront of him. Iwaizumi looked at him confused.

"What is this?"

"Go and see for yourself" the dad said as he crossed his arms. Iwaizumi took the envelope and hesitantly open. His eyes turn wide when he sees large amount of money in it. Iwaizumi looked back at him and asked,

"What is this? How much is this anyway…?"

"Its for you. Its 10 million dollar total" iwaizumi gulp,

"And why would you give me?"

"Leave my son" iwaizumi frown as he closed the envelop and push it back to him.

"No thanks"

"Is it not enough? How much do you want for you to leave him"

"No"

"Just why wouldn't you leave him? Usually people would choose money over this"

"Not for me. I love your son too much. So losing my feelings for him is priceless. You can take this back"

[Authors note: I… I came back…

I was gone for like- 6 days? I just entered wattpad to see alot of people starting to follow me…

Thank you everyone! For the follows, vote and support! ≧﹏≦ ]