43

It's been more than 2 weeks that oikawa had been sending kageyama home. Kageyama never felt so happy. He really like his sensei more and more. It was friday night and oikawa seem to be going through some work by laptop. Iwaizumi was planning to sleep over at his house again, he really doesnt want to be disturb by his sister. Iwaizumi walked in the room, still seeing oikawa with his laptop. He's been on it ever since he reach home, basically like 2 hours.

"Oikawa, I make dinner. Come eat"

"Mm… later Iwa-chan… you go ahead without me…" Iwaizumi frown and went towards him, sitting on the bed beside him.

"Oikawa, you can continue your work later. Come and eat with me. That work of yours is not gonna go anywhere" oikawa frown, still typing some stuff on the keyboard.

"I wanted to finish this fast. Please iwa-chan. Ugh! Can you leave me be and just go? Can't you see Im working?" Iwaizumi stared at him and sigh,

"Fine then" He stood up and went outside. Eating oikawa's favourite dish alone. He thought oikawa would be joining him, so he could at least rest and see him smiling but he thought wrong. After 4 hours, oikawa finally done with his work. He lean back on his bed and sigh in relief. He off his laptop and walked out.

"Iwa-chan?" He called out but there was no answer. He walked towards the living room to see no sign of him. He then went to the kitchen and froze. He saw a plate with his favorite dish being wrap with plastic so it wouldn't get cold.

"Iwa-chan… " there was a sticky note on top of it. He took it and read,

"Im going out. Put this food in the microwave if its turn cold. Hope you finish that work of yours soon…" he mumble. Oikawa gulp and looked at his food. Now he felt guilty for talking to iwaizumi like that. All iwaizumi wants him was to at least rest and eat but yet he decline. He decided to call iwaizumi and apologised. After a few rings, iwaizumi finally answer.

"What?" Oikawa could hear the disappointment in his voice,

"Im sorry iwa-chan… I didn't mean to make you angry… "

"Im not angry"

"Yes you are"

"Im really not"

"Yes you are! Don't lie to me!"

"Im telling you the truth you idiot! Now you're making me angry!" Oikawa froze and gulp,

"Kay… Im sorry… please forgive me iwa-chan… you know how stress I'am when it comes to work…"

"You think I'm not? I work my ass off everyday saving people's life and all. Dealing with crimes. At least I know when I should take care of my health and rest. You were staring at your laptop for like 6 hours without any break!" Oikawa frown,

"Im not like you ok? This is how I'am! I like to finish my work very fast without any interruption!"

"Oh? So you're angry at me for interrupting your work then? " oikawa frown,

"I'm not- *sigh* You know what iwa-chan? I don't think this conversation is going anywhere… this is stupid…"

"Stupid? What? Cause we're literally arguing through the call for no god damn reason?"

"I wanted to call so I could apologised! Why are you making it worse?!"

"Well that's because I was told to leave!"

"And that I wanted to apologised you idiot! "

"Excuse me? Idiot? You are the idiot one! You're hurting your eyes staring at the laptop for so long! You're making yourself starve for not eating anything for 6 hours!"