22

Oikawa yawn, feeling his eyes started to close soon. He looked at the time and then back to the papers he has to mark. Oikawa had been feeling tired lately. Probably because he doesn't have any proper sleep. Ever since iwaizumi went back home, he's been nothing but feeling lonely on the bed. Everytime he woke up, he won't see his boyfriend sleeping face anymore. Even though iwaizumi had been visiting him often, he still misses his boyfriend every second. He can't sleep right anymore. He was soo tired. He wishes iwaizumi to be right here so he could cuddle in his arm and sleep. Suddenly, his phone ring. Oikawa looked at it and softly smile when he sees iwaizumi was vidoe calling him. He rub his eyes abit and accept the call.

"Hello iwa-chan~ are you back home already?" Iwaizumi smile and shook his head,

"Nah, I went to the convenience store to buy some snacks. I'm heading home now"

"That's nice… snacks… *yawn* " iwaizumi frown,

"Are you tired? You can go ahead and sleep" oikawa shook his head,

"Its okay… I probably won't sleep in the end again…"

"Again…? Did you sleep at all shittykawa?"

"Well… only for 3 days…"

"3 days? That's the day I left your house. What's this oikawa? Do you have trouble sleeping cause of me?"

"No… mm m-maybe… I just miss your warmth…"

"…" oikawa watched iwaizumi turn around his walking direction.

"Iwa-chan…? Where are you going?"

"Your house"

"You don't have to come here cause of me… now I feel like a burden to you…" iwaizumi looked at him and end the call, leaving oikawa speechless. Oikawa lean back his chair and stare at the ceiling.

"Just why can't you sleep oikawa" he mumble. There was a knock on his front door and immediately oikawa knew who it is. He walk towards the door and open it, revealing a panting iwaizumi.

"You run here? "

"I- I thought *pant* you will be mad at me when I accidently press the end call button…"

"Oh…" Oikawa stared at him and smile,

"I'm not mad… come in. I'll pour water for you" iwaizumi walked in as oikawa locked the door.

"Don't have too… I bought myself a drink" Iwaizumi went to seat on the couch, taking out a can drink and open it. Oikawa join him and watch him drink,

"You… you really dont have to come just because I had trouble sleeping…" Iwaizumi put the can drink down on the table and looked at him.

"No I have too… cause… I basically have the same problem as you…"

"You do…?" Iwaizumi nod and lean back,

"Somehow I don't know why I can't sleep ever since I went back. I guess we got used to sleeping with eachother fast" oikawa blush and nod,

"I… I really miss sleeping in your arms…" oikawa said shyly as he looked down. Iwaizumi looked at him and smile,

"Oikawa"

"Hm?"

"Come here" oikawa looked at him to see his arms are wide open. Oikawa immediately went into his arms, nuzzle up against him while iwaizumi nuzzle his hair.

"Do you feel better? " oikawa smile,

"Yes… I feel like I can sleep alot better now…"

"Same…" they both close their eyes, enjoying the warmth they receive from the other. It was the best feeling ever for the both of them, finally had a good sleep with their love ones in their arms.