50

[Authors note: So uh… I update another chapter cause yall desperately really wanted to know wht happened between yui and daichi 👁️👄👁️ enjoy]

Oikawa open suga's room door and peak inside, seeing hinata crying on the bed. Oikawa knock the door, making hinata flinch.

"May I come in?" Hinata glance at him and looked away. Oikawa just walked in and closed the door. He walked towards him and sit down on the bed.

"Were you very upset that tobio-chan didn't come?" Hinata didn't answer. Oikawa looked at him and smile,

"Even though you said you hate tobio-chan… I know you don't mean it"

"I do!"

"No you don't… cause you knew tobio-chan would be very upset to know the one he loves hates him…"

"Kageyama doesn't love me… he doesn't celebrate my birthday with me just like he promised…"

"Don't say that… he loves you. Even if he's not here… at least his heart is"

"What are you talking about oikawa sensei…"

"Looked here. I bought kageyama's gift for you" hinata slowly looked at him and looked at the shopping bag oikawa's holding.

"What's in there…?" Oikawa smile,

"Why not you go see it for yourself?" Hinata wipe his tears and sit up, taking the bag from him and looked inside. His eyes turn wide when he sees a small soft toy crow.

"Doesn't it looks like him? He really cares for you" Hinata slowly pull the soft toy out and stare at it.

"Its cute…" hinata said as he slowly started to cry again and hugged it.

"I just want kageyama to be here… *hic* he never missed celebrating my birthday before…" oikawa pet his head,

"Im sure he have some things to do. He wants to make you feel less lonely when he is not there for you… thats why he tried to find a gift that looks like him" hinata hugged it tightly and lie down on the bed.

"I love it…" oikawa smile,

"That's good…" oikawa was about to stand up and leave but hinata stop.

"Please dont go… can you stay with me until I fell asleep sensei…?" Hinata asked as he slowly suck his thumb. Oikawa sit back down and nod,

"Of course… I'll stay with you…" hinata smile and close his eyes.

"Thank you…"

Suga saw oikawa walked downstairs and asked,

"How is it? Is everything ok?" Oikawa smile and nod,

"He's asleep right now. I manage to calm him down and gave kageyama's birthday gift for him" suga sigh in relief.

"I wonder why he didn't came…" daichi said.

"Well, its time for us to go now. We had fun. Thanks for today" iwaizumi said as he prepare to wear his shoes.

"Iwa-chan's right. I'll see you on monday at work suga" suga nod and they both wave eachother goodbye. Suga sigh, he was about to start cleaning up but stop when daichi called him.

"Suga?"

"Yah?"

"Can I talk to you?" Suga turn to see daichi sitting down on the couch, looking serious. Suga was confused and join him.