17

Sugawara wave his kids goodbye, seeing them off with their parents. The only one left who hasn't gone home was hinata and kageyama. Well, hinata's parents hasn't arrived yet and kageyama wanted to accompany him while he waits. Kageyama's parents were to busy to bother take him home. Lil kags, had no choice but to walk home alone which worry sugawara everytime.

"Kageyama? You still wanna wait with hinata?" Sugawara asked, seeing both of them holding hands. Kageyama nod,

"Yesh sensei. I don't want to leave this orange alone" hinata sadly looked down.

"Come on, let's wait inside the class ok? " they both nod and follow him. Sugawara slide open his class door and step aside, letting the kids walked in first.

"You can play a few toys and blocks or maybe read books while waiting" Hinata shook his head and went to seat on his chair. Sugawara notice the odd behaviour and sat infront of him.

"Hinata? Is there something wrong? You looked sad…"

"There's nothing wrong sensei…" tears slowly started to came out from his eyes. Kageyama huff and wipe his tears for him.

"Don't lie you orange head. You're crying… tell us"

"Hinata baby… whats wrong? It's okay to tell sensei…" hinata looked at him and then looked down.

"M-my mom just passed away yesterday… she left me alone now… at home… I'll be send to orphanage tomorrow morning cause no one will be able to take care of me… *hic* Im all alone… I don't want to go away! I missed my mom!" Sugawara looked at him and immediately hugged him. "Oh baby Im so sorry! Im so sorry to hear that!" Kageyama remain speechless. He felt his heart ache imagining hinata won't be here with him anymore.

"P-please sensei! I don't want to go there! *hic* Don't let them take me away! " sugawara just tighten his hug. He himself cried, cried that he felt useless for not knowing what to do to help his baby.

"Eh? You guys still here? " Akaashi asked when he enter their classroom while oikawa peek behind him. They both immediately felt concern when they see two of them cried. "What's going on? What happened?" They asked. Sugawara shook his head and wipe his tears and hinata's.

"Nothing, I'll tell you guys later. Right now, I'll send both you guys home" sugawara said, referring to hinata and kageyama.

Oikawa and suga both walked out the daycare together and wave goodbye. He smile when the kids did the same, just for some reason, kageyama is glaring at him while at it.

Oikawa went to the opposite direction and walked home. For some reason, iwaizumi had just texted him saying that he won't be able to walk home together. Saying that he got some buisness to do. He pout, missing a certain someone already. He remember back the yesterday night event, where iwaizumi decided to wrap his arms around his waist and sleep. He squeal in the inside. He can't believe iwaizumi would be doing that! He's heart was beating so fast, he can guarantee that iwaizumi could hear it all night. He also remember back the day where iwaizumi kissed him to silence him. Well, he isn't sure if it's a kiss or not but he can think whatever it want it to be. His thought was immediately cut off when an arm suddenly wrap around his neck. He flinch at the sudden contact and turn to see his god damn ex again.

"Hello~" he smirk as oikawa rolled his eyes and continue walking, not even bothering to push his hands away.

"What do you want now zenaku" zenaku lean in and whisper,

"The usual~" Oikawa click his tongue,

"You had your fun already that night. Why are you still bothering me? "