52

Its been a week and finally, kageyama came to school. Everyone in his class was happy, especially hinata. When he saw kageyama enter the class, he immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

"Where did you go?! y-you bakageyama…" Kageyama froze.

"Welcome back kageyama! We all missed you! We're about to start our class~ Come, go ahead and sit down. Shoyo, please go back to your seat" suga said. Hinata pout and let go. He hold kageyama's hand and lead him to their table.

"You need to tell me why you're gone for so long…" hinata whisper to kageyama as he sat down on his chair. Kageyama just remain quiet and looked down. 3 hours past and its time for outdoor play time. As usual, the kids were brought to the playground across the road. Hinata join kageyama who is sitting on the bench doing nothing.

"Why are you not playing…?" Kageyama looked down, not saying anything.

"Are you tired…?" No answers was given. Hinata tried again,

"Do you want to join and play with me…?"

"…" hinata looked at him sadly,

"Why are you not talking kageyama…? "

"…" Hinata looked down, slowly teared up.

"Do you… do you not like talking to me…?" Kageyama glance at him. He didn't say anything and just hold hinata's hand. Softly rubbing his thumb against his hand as if to tell him not to cry. Hinata looked at him and nod,

"Ok… I'll just sit with you here… " Kageyama looked away.

"I heard tobio-chan came today! Is he really here?!" Oikawa asked sugawara excitedly. Suga smile and nod,

"Yah he is. He came to class today" Oikawa sigh in relief.

"Im so glad… he was gone for a week… I got so worried…"

"By any chance, do you know what happened to him and why? I got the feeling you knew about this" oikawa awkwardly laugh,

"I wanted to tell you but I don't think its the right time… Hey! Im gonna go and see tobio-chan! " suga looked at him confused,

"You're gonna skip lunch?"

"Tobio-chan is important!" Suga watch oikawa walked out the class.

Oikawa walked towards the playground and spotted hinata and kageyama sitting on the bench together watching their friends playing. He happily walked towards them and greeted them.

"Hello chibi-chan~! Hello tobio-chan~!" Hinata looked up and smile, happily greeted him back.

"Hello oikawa sensei!" Oikawa looked at kageyama who was now frowning. He stand up and walked away.

"Eh ah kageyama! Wait for me!" Hinata get off the bench and bow to oikawa before he went off to where kageyama headed. Oikawa looked at him speechless.

What was that?

Oikawa followed them.

"Are you guys not playing?" Hinata shook his head,

"Im just gonna follow kageyama!" He said as he hold kageyama's hand.

"Tobio-chan? How are you doing?" Kageyama didnt say anything and looked away. Oikawa looked at him confused,

"Its okay sensei! Kageyama does that to me too! He doesn't want to talk to anyone right now!"

"Oh… then, tobio-chan. After school, wait for me ok? Sensei will walked you home"