37

Kenma sadly frown as he hug the sleeping hinata abit tightly. It was the middle of the night and suddenly suga came back to take him home.

"I thought… he will be staying here for the night…" suga sadly smile,

"It didn't happened… Im sorry for the last minute change of plan… I have classes tommorow morning and I have to send hinata to school early…"

"I-I can help him send there tommorow… I-Im teaching there too… " kenma looked down. Suga stared at him and smile,

"You're really liked hinata alot now huh" kenma blush,

"M-maybe…"

"Alright then… you can send hinata there but come stop by my house first to pick up his school bag" kenma nod, feeling happy that hinata could stay.

"Ok…"

"Well… goodnight kenma" kenma nod, he watch suga step forward and kiss hinata's forehead.

"Goodnight to you too baby…" he whisper, seeing the sleeping hinata slowly smile, sucking his thumb.

"Goodbye"

"Be careful on the way home…" he watch suga went back in the car and drove off. Kenma sigh, walk back in the house and closed the door. He walked in his room and gently lay hinata down on his bed. Kuroo, who was seating on the floor beside the bed, watched him.

"He ended up staying?"

"Yah… Im glad…" kenma smile a little, repeatedly patting his head softly.

"Come kitten~" kenma looked at him, seeing kuroo pat on his lap. He blush and looked away,

"Why would I sit there?"

"You know you like it~"

"Says who…?"

"Says to the both of us. Now come here, I want some kitten's hugs"

"Im not a kitten" he said that as he slowly makes his way to kuroo' lap. Kenma face the front, making kuroo back hugging him.

"I was expecting you to face me…"

"Not a chance" kuroo smile,

"Well, this also would do …" He kissed kenma's head.

Truth to be told, kenma doesn't know how all this happened. The hugs, the kisses, the cuddles… they weren't even dating to begin with. He was confused what's the relationship between them are right now. Are they're friends? Close friends? Best friend? or boyfriend…? Kenma shook his head at that thought. No way… kuroo will never see me like that…

Kenma teared up abit for thinking there will be no chance for him and kuroo to be together. Kuroo heard him whimper abit and confusedly looked at him.

"Kenma…? Why are you crying…?" Kenma looked away and wipe his tears.

"No I'm not… it's just… dust on my eyes…"

"Now why would you lie to me kitten~?" Kenma looked down and pout,

"Am not…"

"You avoid looking at me whenever you're lying. So what's wrong…?" Kenma sweat and move away from kuroo's lap. He move beside him and hugged his knees.

"Its nothing really…" kuroo stared at him for awhile and sigh,

"Alright then" he wanted to keep asking but pressuring kenma to answer is a no-no.

Oikawa pant as he stared at iwaizumi who was on top of him. Iwaizumi smile and lay down on oikawa's chest, feeling happy that oikawa's body was officially his.

"I… *pant* never knew I would be bottom in this relationship… " oikawa said, wrapping his arms around iwaizumi's neck while the other played with his hair.

"No way I'm letting you top. You looked better being bottom"

"Don't you wanna try one day iwa-chan?" Iwaizumi thought for a moment and sigh,

"Fine… only once… " oikawa smiled happily. He heard iwaizumi yawn and looked at the time.

"You can go to sleep iwa-chan~ Its 2am after all…"

"Kay…" iwaizumi closed his eyes and fell fast asleep ontop of him. Oikawa didn't bother to push him away. They were both very comfortable on the bed. Oikawa suddenly heard a 'ding' sound. He glance on the bed side to see iwaizumi's phone. He carefully took it, trying his best not to move alot. He on the phone. To his suprised, his lockscreen wallpaper was a picture of him sleeping. What's more embarrassing was that he was drooling. Oikawa blush and glance at iwaizumi.

"Mean iwa-chan…" he whisper. He looked back at the phone and tried to figure out the password. It says on the screen he had to do a finger scan. Oikawa smirk and slowly took iwaizumi's hand off his waist and bring his thumb on the screen. The phone immediately bought him to his homescreen. Oikawa smile in victory and stared at his wallpaper. Its was a picture of him sleeping and drooling again but this time the location and the position was different. Iwaizumi took a picture of the both of them. He was laying his head on his shoulder while iwaizumi was smiling on the camera.

Iwa-chan really like me that much…?

He looked down and stared at his cute sleeping boyfriend.

"You're so cute in many ways iwa-chan…" Oikawa softly said. He went back to the phone and went to camera. He went to selfie mode and smile, trying to perfect his angle and making sure both of them were in the frame. After a taking a few times, he found the most perfect picture. He make that photo into iwaizumi's new lockscreen wallpaper. Its better than that photo of him drooling.

"Is there more photos of me?" He asked himself, curious to know if there's more picture of him iwaizumi had taken secretly. He went to the gallery and his eyes turn wide.

MY GOSH! WHY DOES HE TOOK ALOT OF PICTURES OF ME DROOLING?! 

He was very tempted on deleting all this photo but he knows iwaizumi would be sad if he did. He was about to off his phone but suddenly recieve a text notification. Oikawa froze at what he has read.

Baby girl

Hey! I can't wait to come to your house and have fun~ ;)
_

Oikawa gulp and off the phone. Putting it back on the bed stand.

"Have fun… " oikawa couldn't sleep at all. His mind was full of question.

Who is this 'baby girl' and what does she meant by having fun…?

[Authors note: its been awhile…?

Im sorry if I updated late guys :)
Im busy healing myself (if uk wht I mean)

But dw! So far everything going great! I hope…

I tried my best to update quickly! Sorry for the wait! ]