33

Suga ran out of the mall, looking around. His eyes suddenly stop at 2 familiar person. He quickly ran to them.

"Hinata!" Hinata looked up and immediately ran into his arms crying.

"Where were you?! Didn't I told you not to go anywhere without me?! Why didn't you listen?! " Suga shouted at his crying son.

"Sugawara" he looked up to see aki. Out of all people.

"Aki… did you-"

"No. No I didn't. I was just about to walk past this mall when I see hinata being drag by a guy. He looks shady so I talked to him. Turns out its a pedo. He ran away before I could say something" suga looked back at his son,

"What did I tell you about following and talking to strangers? Didn't I tell you not to?!"

"I-Im sowwy… *hic*"

"Calm down sugawara. Hinata is scared right now… I don't think you shouting at him in public would solve this…" sugawara gulp,

He's right… hinata would feel humiliated…

Suga stand up straight and grab hinata's hand.

"We're going home now. We need to have a talk"

"B-but the toy I want papa…?"

"No toy for you!" Hinata whimper and looked down,

"Y-you promised…" he mumble.

"Anyways aki, thanks for saving my child… I dont care if that guy got away… as long as my child is back into my arms then its fine…" aki smile and looked at hinata,

"Hinata? Be a good boy ok? Listen to your dad" hinata didn't say anything and just stare at the ground.

"I guess your son has no mood… goodbye sugawara… hinata" Sugawara nod and turn around. He glance down at his son, who is no longer happy or talkative. His heart ache, feeling guilty for shouting at him. When they arrive home, hinata quickly ran upstairs to their room and lock the door.

"Hinata!"

Sugawara stare at where he ran and sigh. He walked towards the couch and sit down. The feeling of guiltness still remain in his heart. Hinata has been nothing but being a happy child. He always tries his best to cheer him and daichi up.

He is our medicine… but who will be his…?

Suga stand back up again and walk upstairs to where hinata is. He stand infront of the door for awhile and gently knock the door.

"Hinata…? Baby…? May I come in…?" There was silence. No replies or anything.

"Baby can you please unlock the door? Papa is sorry for shouting at you…"

"You promised!" Hinata shouted from inside, which suprised sugawara abit.

"You promised me you'll b-buy me a toy! *hic* but you didn't! I hate you papa! Go away!" Suga can feel his heart broken into many pieces. He never knew this would hurt more than the people bullying him or daichi would leave him. He felt tears slowly coming out and gently knock the door again.

"Baby… Papa is sorry ok…? Please open the door for me…?" There was still no answer. Suga slowly kneel down and sat on the floor, leaning his head against the door as he knock again,

"Baby…?"

"I said go away! I don't want papa!" Suga close his eyes and cried,

"But I want you baby…"