44

Today was was the 9th of june and oikawa was excited to plan this birthday party. Oikawa knows that on the 13th is sugawara's birthday. Either sugawara forgot about it or doesnt really care about it and focus on his son's but theres no way oikawa gonna left suga out. He decided to have a talk with daichi after work. Of course iwaizumi followed both of them too since oikawa wants iwaizumi's accompany.

"So why the sudden meet up?" Daichi asked,

"Daichi… daichi… do you have any idea what's coming on the 13th and 21st june?"

"Eh? No? Is it important?" Oikawa facepalm as iwaizumi just laugh,

"You! How do you call yourself a boyfriend when you don't know what's happening on that day?!" Daichi think for a moment and gasp,

"Is it their birthday?!"

"Yes you policeman! "

"Serious?! Who is on which day?"

"Suga's is on the 13th and hinata is on the 21st"

"I see… his birthday is coming " oikawa nod,

"Thats why I decided to have a birthday suprised!"

"Which is?"

"Suga said he will held hinata's birthday party on his house on that day. So, I decided that while singing happy birthday, we should include suga's name with it! We will celebrate his and hinata at the same time!" Daichi nod and smile,

"I see… that was a good plan. I guess I have to fine a birthday gift for the both of them"

"Make sure its special since you are like literally the father" daichi blush and looked away,

"Ah… well thanks for telling me. I don't know what will happend if you didn't tell me…"

"Good! That's all I want to talk about. Now, go buy us drinks! Im thirsty!"

"Eh?"

"Im suga's best friend! If you want me to accept you being with him then go and buy me a drink!"

"Y-yes sir!" Daichi quickly walked away.

"You're bullying my friend…" iwaizumi said. Oikawa smile and hugged his arms,

"Oh shush you… I know you also want him to pay~"

The next day, oikawa went to the mall after work to buy presents. After that, he went to iwaizumi's house cause it is his turn to be sleeping at his house.

"Im home~!"

"Welcome back" iwaizumi answered from the living room. Oikawa walked towards him and put down his shopping bags.

"Thats alot of gifts you buy…"

"Yah… where's your sister?"

"Uhh… she's still outside. She'll be home soon"

"Oh? " oikawa took the shopping bags and sit beside iwaizumi.

"Look look iwa-chan~ see what I bought for them! I bought suga a matching best friends t-shirt~! One is for him and the other is for me~ we could wear on the birthday party together. I also bought him a winter scarf for this upcoming winter!" iwaizumi just smile, watching how cute oikawa is right now.

"And then this one is for hinata~ I bought him more colouring supplies! Since I always see him like to draw~ last but not least is Kageyama's! Is a black cute fluffy teddy bear! I bought it cause it reminded me of him~ oh! And also you too hehe~"