54

School finally ends today and oikawa was happy to walk kageyama home.

"Did you have fun in class today tobio-chan?" Kageyama nod,

"Yes… I learn how to make a cat made with clay… suga sensei teach me…"

"Oh? That's good. What else did you learn?"

"My diary… suga sensei said he read it. He said my handwriting and english is getting better…" oikawa smile,

"Thats good to hear" They almost reach infront of kageyama's house. Suddenly, they heard a glass breaking from inside and immediately, you hear someone shouting and arguing. Oikawa felt kageyama tightened his grip abit and looked at him. Kageyama looked scared to go inside.

"Tobio-chan…? Do you want to go in…?" Kageyama step back and shook his head, looking away.

"Do you want to go somewhere until everything is fine?" He again shook his head.

"They will… scold me for being late…" Oikawa pet his head gently, trying to calm him down.

"Its okay… I can wait here for you until you ready to go inside…" kageyama looked up at him and nod. Kageyama was very hesitant wether or not he should step inside. He doesn't want to hear his parents fighting, but at the same time he doesn't want to get beaten for being late… so he force to choose the first option.

"I-Im going in now…" He said, hesitantly let go of oikawa's hand. Oikawa nod and watch the boy slowly walked his way to the front door. The front door suddenly slam open, suprising both of them. A middle age women walked outside angrily. She saw her son and was about to harshly drag him inside but her eyes accidently caught oikawa standing behind him. She froze and looked at him confused.

"Who are you?" Oikawa stare at her. He then smile and kindly greet her.

"Hi! My names Oikawa Tooru! Im one of the teachers in your sons school" She now looked at him with an uninterested looked.

"Oh… are you the one who keeps walking my son home?" Oikawa nod. She glared at her son, harshly grab kageyama's arm,

"What have I told you! I told you not to go home with someone! You're being a burden right now you worthless child!" Kageyama wince in pain at the sudden tight grip as oikawa quickly step forward, trying to stop her.

"Ah no! Please calm down! Its not your son's decision! It was mine! Please let go of the child…" She stop and release him. Kageyama quickly step back and looked down, crying.

"Your son is not being a burden… and he is definately not worthless. I was the one who decide to walk him home. I don't like seeing a child walking home alone… "

"He's growing up now. Deal with it. Don't bother walking him home again"

"Its dangerous ma'am… theres alot of child predators going around. Do you not care? " she click her tongue and fold her arms.

"How I feel about my son had nothing to do with you. Leave"

"Im sorry… " oikawa glance at kageyama, seeing him silently crying.

"Your child… is actually amazing. He was very good in school. He behaves well and have good results…" Kageyama slowly looked up at him.

"Alot of teachers compliment his effort. He is a fast learner and a very good listener…" oikawa looked at her.

"So I don't think what you say is true. Your son is not worthless or… or useless… He is an amazing child! Alot of people wish to have a child likr him!" He then looked at kageyama and smile,