41

Daichi smile at the text he send to suga. He could tell suga was dying happily. He off his phone and sigh,

"A ring huh…" he mumble. To be honest, daichi already buy him a ring in the very beginning. Its the necklace ring. He hope sugawara would one day open the necklace and wear the ring but he guess suga was abit blur to notice.

"How cute…"  He said as he took out his wallet from the pocket and open it, taking out his ring he hid.

'Yours' its what written behind the ring. Basically when you combine his and suga, it'll be like, 'You're mine and I'm yours". He stared at it and wear it on his ring finger.

"Imma go tell him… if he says no then I guess I'll buy a new one…"

Oikawa sigh as he walk his way back home the next day. Yesterday night was tiring. He does mei a favor. He asked iwaizumi the question and in an instant, he regret asking… cause why? It was because iwaizumi answering him by love sex, its what iwaizumi called it. Its not like he hate it. Its just that mei was literally outside the room. Then the next day, this morning, oikawa died in embarrassment when mei asked them if they have fun? She was abit annoyed, mostly mad at iwaizumi, cause she literally didn't get any beauty sleep. So she scolded iwaizumi for oikawa. Saying,

"Keep your dick to yourself and gave oikawa's ass some mercy! I need my sleep you dipshit!" Even though what she said was embarrassing, he was glad his sister scolded him for him cause there's no way he have the courage to shout at his iwa-chan. He walk past the park but stop when he sees a familiar kid sitting on the bench. He walked towards the kid closer and immediately recognised him.

"Eh tobio-chan?" Kageyama flinch at being called and slowly looked up.

"Oikawa sensei…" oikawa eyes turn wide when he sees a big bruise on his right cheek.

"My gosh tobio! What happened to your cheek?" He sat beside him and gently lift kageyama's head, inspecting it. Kageyama didn't react and just shrugged.

"Its normal…" oikawa slowly pull his hands away and stare at him.

"Who did this to you…?" Kageyama looked down,

"Am not allowed to tell…" oikawa heart ache seeing kageyama being like this. Seeing him like this reminding himself of his past.

"Its okay tobio… its only me… I just wanna help…" kageyama shake his leg,

"My mom did this to me…"

"Why…?"

"Because Im a bad boy…"

"Why do you think you are…?"

"Because my mom said so herself… she really doesn't like me… same goes to dad… we don't get along. Thats why I always walked home from school alone… they told me they were lazy to take me and said I should at least appreciate that they put me in school… which I did…" oikawa remain silent, listening to kageyama's problem.

"My mom slap me cause I asked her if I could have a toy or a teddy bear. At school, one time hinata told me that the policeman bought him a teddy bear. I got jealous and also want one. So I asked her if she could buy me one someday if I pass my test… but she slap me and told me I don't deserve having one and that Im a bad boy… so I kinda leave the house and seat here for awhile till she's cool down" oikawa teared up listening to it.

"Why are you crying sensei…?"

"Eh?" Oikawa looked at him. Kageyama had a confused face on him. He wasn't crying at all.

He's so mature now…but at the same time looks broken…

"Its because your story is sad… don't you feel sad that you didn't get any love from your parents…?" Kageyama looked back down again and shrugged.

"Maybe…? I don't know… I guess I haven't experienced what is like to be love… " oikawa eyes turn wide,

He just… sounded so like me…

"Do you ever love someone kageyama…?" Kageyama was hesitant,

"I… I love hinata… " oikawa smile,

"How does it feels like to love him?" Kageyama shrugged his shoulders,

"Im not so sure… I have the urge to protect him… and make him smile everday. I wanted to care for him…"

"It feels amazing right?" Kageyama nod,

"You know… Im just like you too" kageyama looked at him,

"I myself never experience being loved… till I met this special person. He is daichi's friend. He saved me and I immediately fall in love with him"

"Is he a policeman too?" Oikawa nod,

"Was all our teachers in school dating with a policeman?" Oikawa laugh and shook his head,

"Not all tobio-chan…" kageyama nod,

"He taught me what true love is… maybe one day someone out there will taught you the same too…"

"Hinata…?" Oikawa smile,

"Maybe it could be him… you guys are so young and already have a crush huh" oikawa said, petting kageyama's head.

"My classmate tsukishima likes yamaguchi… "

"Oh?"

"We ones talk about marriage… is it true that men and men cannot get married?"

"Well… only some certain countries can…" kageyama looked down sadly,

"So japan are not allow…?"

"There's another way you know?"

"What is it?"

"You could go to a certain country that allows same gender marriage and married there… or you and your partner could wear a promise ring"

"Oh… is it expensive to buy a ring?"

"Depends… it doesn't matter what type of ring you buy or how much the ring cost… as long as it shows the symbol of love you both have for eachother then everything will be fine…" kageyama fidget, feeling himself getting excited.

"I can't wait to buy hinata a ring then…"

"You're still a kid and you already thinking about buying one! Haha! "

"Sensei? Which would you choose? Go to a different country to marry or promise ring…?"

"Maybe a promise ring? "

"Do you have one already?" Oikawa looked at his empty ring finger and smile,

"Nop… but maybe one day I'll have one soon…" kageyama nod,

"Oikawa sensei? What time is it now?"

"Eh? Um… its 3:17 now…"

"I guess I should go home now…" kageyama jump off the bench.

"Lemme walked you home… come?" Oikawa bought up his hand. Kageyama stare at it and slowly hold his hand. With that, they both walk towards kageyama's house hand in hand.

[Authors note: The story went to 15k so fast… so I decided to update another chapter tdy lol]