8

"Hey watch it!"

"Im sorry!" Iwaizumi said as he continue running. He was running for god knows how long. All he remembered is that he suddenly recieve a call. A call from oikawa. He remembered exactly what he said.

"Hello? Why are you calling me so late at night?"  Iwaizumi asked,

"Iwa-chan..." He immediately froze at how oikawa sound. He sounded like he was crying and was in pain.

"Hey... What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"C-come to my house please... I need you..." 

As soon as he heard that, he immediately hung up and ran to his house. He can't believe himself. Just over one call could make him this worried. As soon as he arrived, he quickly knock on the door.

"Oikawa! Its me! Open the door please.." He heard shuffling and footsteps from inside. The door then slowly open, showing a crying brunette with his face beaten up. 

"Oika-" he was cutt off when oikawa suddenly step forward and hug him.

"Please stay with me... P-please.. *hic* Im scared to be sleeping alone now...*hic* Please iwa-chan... Please..?" Iwaizumi gulp and hugged him back.

"Ok oikawa. I will. Please stop crying now... Im here now... So don't cry anymore ok..? " iwaizumi repeatedly pat oikawa's head, trying to calm the panic guy down.

"What happend..? What happened to you? "

"I-I can't tell you iwa-chan.."

"Oikawa. Im a cop and basically your friend now too. Tell me and maybe I could help you..." Oikawa hugged him tighter and nod.

"M-my ex came here just now... He just left before you came. H-he ... You know... beat me and all... But mostly he came t-to ..."

"To what oikawa?"

"T-to rape me..." Oikawa whispered. Although he did, iwaizumi could still heard him. Iwaizumi slowly started to feel angry.

"I couldn't call the police cause... cause he knows my friend... Sugawara... He said he will kill him if I do... Suga is my best friend... I can't let anything happened to him..." Iwaizumi nod and slowly pull away.

"Don't worry oikawa. I bring this guy behind bars. I will help you... If you agree to anything I say… can you do that?" Oikawa gulp and nod.

He really want his ex to be gone. He prefer him dead rather then going to jail. Iwaizumi smile and hold his hand.

"Good boy. From now on, I'll be with you till that ex of yours is gone"

🍼

"So.. Um hows your past looks like..?" Sugawara randomly asked as both of them watch the night sky above them.

"My past is just simple... Nothing dramatic happened... What about yours...?" Sugawara looked down and fidget.

"I um.. my past wasn't soo good.."

"Really..? If you like, you could let it out. Im all ears. I mean... If you want that is..." Sugawara giggle and nod,

"When I was in highschool, I... um.. ugh.."

"Whats wrong..?"

"I-I had a c-crush on a g-guy..."

"Oh" sugawara gulp and hug his knees.

"He was my friend.. I don't know how I liked him. I just did. We were close. We had sleepovers, we hang out alot... We played together... U-until one day I decided to confess my feelings towards him..."

"Did he accept it? " Daichi gulp,

"Y-yes he did..."

"Oh.." Daichi looked down,

"B-but the next day in school... E-everyone started to laugh at me... Make fun of me.. I was confused why they do this...  Till I found out that my crush reveal everything to the whole school... The student knows... The teachers knows... He was laughing at me... Telling me that it was actually a joke that he accepted my feelings. Till then, I was bullied for being gay..." Daichi froze as he watch suga slowly started to cry.

"I-I mean... What's the problem of being gay..? Im just a human falling inlove with another human... Does gender really that matters to this world *hic*...? I-I wish I didn't confess my feelings to him... No... I wish I didn't fall in love with him... I hated myself back then... I was depress and felt humiliated... Everyone was calling me 'gay guy'... *hic* I'm sorry daichi you have to see this... Im sorry you have to hear this from me.. You can go if you also don't like being friends with a gay guy like me... You don't know for sure that I... *hic* that I might like you...." Suga cried as he watch Daichi stood up and run away.

I knew it... I knew he doesn't like me... Heh.
Why would he anyways...? Why would anyone liked me? Im just the 'gay guy' they talked about. No one will love me... No one--

His thoughts got cut off when a red flower bouquet appear infront of him.

"Eh-?" He turn and see daichi panting and smilling. Daichi sat down close beside him and gave the bouquet.

"Here, for you"

"W-why you came back..?"

"I came back to give this rose to you. You thought I'm just gonna leave you cause you're gay? "

"B-but that's the reason! Im trying to say that I might l-like you or fallen in love with you..!" Daichi smile and lean his face closer,

"Tell me suga... Why did I give you a bouquet of red rose..?" Suga looked down and stared at the flower. They were beautifully red.

Red rose...? Its means love but... Wait. What? Don't tell me...

Sugawara quickly looked at him and was about to say something when suddenly he felt his lips being touch. Sugawara eyes turn wide when daichi suddenly kissed him.

Daichi loves me...? He really loves me..?

Suga cried and kissed him back. Putting the bouquet on his lap as he wrap his arms around daichi's neck. Suga couldn't believe it. His crush kissed him. He was soo happy. Happy that their first kiss was under the beautiful night sky.

"So thats what happened on our first date!"

"Oh yah? Thats good for you..." Suga pout as he watch oikawa staring into nothing.

"Hey what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself"

"What are you talking about? I'am myself"

"The oikawa I know will be smiley-smiley and giddy-giddy with me. What's wrong oikawa?" Oikawa groan and cross his arms.

"While you're having a perfect date, I got rape by my ex that exact night" sugawara froze,

"Oh my gosh are you serious? Im so sorry oikawa. Why didn't you call me? I could come to your house right away..." Oikawa shook his head and smile,

"No don't worry... I call iwaizumi instead.."

"Iwaizumi...? You mean daichi's friend?" Oikawa nod,

"How did you guys know eachother? "

"He save me from my ex once. He gave me his number. So we texted alot after that. Yesterday..  I called him after my ex went home. I told him to come here and boom! He has arrived. I was soo thankful that I even hugged him. He said he will help me deal with my ex"

"That's good to hear... Although Im still pissed that he rape you... At least iwaizumi came for you.." Oikawa nod,

"So.. back to you.. Are you guys like... Dating now?" Suga blush and shrug,

"I-I don't know... We know we love eachother... We kissed too... but we haven't asked about dating yet..." Oikawa could only face palm.