76

The days goes by so fast. As promised, oikawa babysit shoyo while daichi have his fun with suga in the night. Suga was soo done with daichi. After that, oikawa visited his family and they were very happy to see kageyama. Knowing at the fact that they finally had a grandchild. They spoiled him which oikawa doesn't know how to stop them. Kageyama and hinata on the other hand is finally graduating. Well, everyone in their level are. Suga, oikawa and akaashi obviously cried, missing their children. Complaining why they grow up so fast.

"Im gonna missed you all…*hic* you all are soo precious to me…" Everyone cried and hugged suga.

"We gonna missed you sensei!" Nishinoya exclaim as everyone agrees.

"Why do we have to graduate?!" Tanaka said, tightening his hugged.

"You all will forever be in sensei's heart. Don't forget me ok?" Everyone cried. Lets just say alot of tissues are running out so fast. After graduation, it was school holiday. Kageyama and hinata get to meet often. Daichi as promised, babysit kageyama in return so oikawa would have his night with iwaizumi. He gave them a winked before leaving with kageyama in his hands.

"You guys planned this? " iwaizumi asked as oikawa slowly wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Yah… " he leaned in, getting closer to his  neck, starting to touch him while gently kissing it from one side to the other.

"Iwa-chan… Im horny"

"Yah no shit" Iwaizumi leaned down and suddenly carry oikawa bridal style. Oikawa gasp and immediately wrap his arms around his neck, afraid that he will fall. 

"Iwa-chan! Whats this?!"

"We're doing this on the bed duh. Not in front of the front door" oikawa blushed,

"R-right…" Iwaizumi open the room door using his feet and gently put oikawa on the bed.

"Iwa-chan so strong~"

"You're just light that's all but thanks" He kissed him on the lips. Oikawa immediately kissed back and slowly leaned back. Making himself lying down on the bed, having iwaizumi to be on top of him. Iwaizumi pulled away and went down to his neck. Giving him hickeys.

"Mm iwa-chan… tobio-chan will see and question about it…"

"Goodluck" its all he said as he slide his hand up his shirt. Feeling every inch of his body. Oikawa let out a small moan when he felt both his hand groping his chest. Iwaizumi went back to kissing him, slipping his tongue in as he stripped oikawa naked.

"Oikawa… " iwaizumi said his name softly as he stared at oikawa's bare chest. Iwaizumi gulp and gave light kisses on it.

"H-hajime…" iwaizumi looked at him,

"We should called eachother in first name basis… " iwaizumi smiled and kissed his forehead,

"Yeah… you're right tooru"

For the daisuga family in the other hand went out. Obviously with kageyama of course. They treated kageyama fairly like as if they were their son too. Kageyama felt happy.

"Kageyama? What do you want? Do you want the chocolate ice cream too?" Suga asked as kageyama nod,

"Yes please…" he smiled and suga nudge daichi shoulders.

"What?"

"You go pay"

"Wha- why me?"

"You can get kissed later" daichi immediately pays. After having an ice cream date, they went to the park so that the kids can have their fun.