36.2 ⚠️

WARNING SMUT AHEAD

Just as yall requested. It's nothing much but I hope you all enjoy the sweet moments:)

Oikawa moaned in pleasure as Iwaizumi kissed him. He doesn't know how both of them ended up in this situation but he knows they're not gonna stop anytime soon. He loves the way Iwaizumi swirled his tongue around his. It felt so good and right. Iwaizumi is a very good kisser.

"Iwa... chan... *pant*" Oikawa moaned as iwaizumi kissed his lips down to his neck. He could feel the warmth tongue on his neck as Iwaizumi enjoys licking and sucking on him, having his neck covered by lots of hickies.

"N-no... Don't...." Iwaizumi ignores him and continue his way down to his chest and stared at oikawa,

"W-why you stop...?" Oikawa asked with a flustered face. Iwaizumi stared at the person beneath him. Oikawa is pretty. Very pretty... and Iwaizumi wanted him so bad. He wanted to embrace him and do more. He gulped and caressed oikawa's waist,

"Are you sure...? I don't think I can stop myself after this. I don't want to scare you or anything..." Oikawa stared at iwaizumi. He was being very gentle with him unlike zenaku.

"Its okay iwa-chan... don't hold yourself back" Oikawa said with a smile Iwaizumi loved to see on his face. Iwaizumi immediately leaned down and fiercely kissed him. He felt Oikawa's hand wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Oikawa watched him pulled away and quickly took off his clothes.

"You better be ready cause I really can't hold myself" Iwaizumi said.

Sexy... Oikawa thought. "But... let's take our time shall we? " Iwaizumi said, smirking. Oikawa watched him get off of him and took something out of the bedside drawer. In his hands was a lube and a packet of condoms. "Iwa-chan I..." Oikawa slowly sat up and called out to him. Iwaizumi looked at him and said,

"strip" He sounded serious and the way Iwaizumi looked at him makes him feel submissive. Strangely enough, that excites him so much. With shaky hands, he slowly removes his clothes as he could feel Iwaizumi eyes on him. "Everything" Iwaizumi said, climbing back on the bed and kissed Oikawa's cheek. Oikawa face reddened as he tried to focus removing his pants while Iwaizumi giving soft kisses on his shoulder. "Tooru... if you feel uncomfortable, don't hesitate to tell me to stop ok?" Iwaizumi said, grabbing his hands and kissed it. "I don't want to hurt you. I love you so much" he mumbled, turning his hands and kissed his palm. Oikawa teared up and smiled, "Hajime... I love you so much as well..." Oikawa said. They both smiled at each other and kissed. Not lust but just a sweet affection. Iwaizumi pulls away and gently lay oikawa down. He caressed his cheek before starting to kissed his abdomen. Both of his hands slides down to his small waist, enjoying every little twitch Oikawa did. His face then lowered down to his area, noticing the wet stains on his undies. He chuckled and looked at Oikawa. He was covering his mouth, preventing himself to let out weird noise. His eyes looked with lust and anticipation. His hands grab the undies and slowly pulled it down, staring at him while doing so. His area was exposed but that doesn't matter. He wanted to see his boyfriends reaction so his eyes remain on him as he lean down and licks his dick. Oikawa flinched and looked away flustered. He couldn't handle the stare. Both of his legs were bought to Iwaizumi's shoulder as he felt him started sucked his dick. Iwaizumi's hand had a strong grip on both of his thigh as he hold his legs on the shoulder in place. Oikawa couldn't handle the amount of pleasured and let out a loud moan. Both of his hands grabbed Iwaizumi's hair as he could feel the others tongue playing on his tip. "H-Hajime-! Im gonna cum!" Oikawa let out a gasp as he felt himself cummed in his mouth. Iwaizumi didn't bother to pull away and take it all. Oikawa watched him move away and licks his lips, staring at him.

"Thats disgusting Hajime..." Oikawa said. "Maybe, but right now I don't care" Iwaizumi said. He licked his dick again and slowly lick down to his hole. "Spread you legs for me" Iwaizumi said. Oikawa face flushed as he shamefully did as he was told. Iwaizumi licks his lips as he stared at the position Oikawa was in. "Can I take a photo of this?" He teasingly asked. "Fcked no!" Oikawa replied back, glaring at him. Iwaizumi chuckled, "Im kidding, here, wet it for me like a good boy" he said, bring his hands to his mouth. Oikawa hesitantly open his mouth and let Iwaizumi's fingers in. He licked and sucked the fingers while staring at him. He felt his fingers move too, playfully move around hi tongue. Iwaizumi then pulled his hands away and  took the lube and pour some on his fingers. He then slowly pushed one finger in his hole. He glanced at Oikawa to see if he felt hurt but Oikawa doesn't seemed to mind at all. So he started started to thrust his finger in and out. He then inserts another finger, adding more pleasure and trying to find that certain spot. Oikawa suddenly gasp and flinched.

Found it Iwaizumi thought. He continued hitting on that spot as Oikawa became a moaning messed. "I think it's okay now..." Iwaizumi said. Unzipping his pants and pulled down his boxers. Revealing his hard dick. Oikawa gulped and stared at it. He was big and long. He watched the other put on a condom and position dick to his hole. "I'll do it slow ok?" Iwaizumi said. Oikawa nodded as he mentally prepared himself. He felt him slowly thrust in as he quickly looked away and grit his teeth which makes Iwaizumi stopped. He pant as he patiently waited for the other to signal him. Oikawa then nodded and Iwaizumi started to move slowly again. His dick was halfway in and Oikawa flinched again, making him stop. Tears started roll down his cheek as Oikawa cried. "Im sorry... I know you want it but Im scared"

Iwaizumi stared at him and gently caressed his cheek for comfort. "Tooru... looked at me" He said. Oikawa slowly looked back at him to see him smiled. "Tooru you're amazing. I'm so glad I save you back then. If not, you wouldn't be here in my arms. You're so beautiful Tooru Im not gonna hurt you. Im not gonna leave you. It's okay to be scared Tooru but please know that Im always there for you whenever you are scared" Iwaizumi said. Oikawa stared at him smiled. He brought up his hands and wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. "It's okay to move now" Oikawa whispered to his ears. Iwaizumi put both his hands on the bed and fully thrust in. Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi as he started to move again, picking up the pace. Oikawa cried but not in pain or fear. He cried because he finally found someone treating him right. Treating him gently... He loves Iwaizumi so much. Iwaizumi's face was flustered and sweaty. Oikawa was giving the best reaction, making him go a bit faster. "H-Hajime! C-Cum-!"

Iwaizumi suddenly grab his dick and covered his tip with his thumb. "Not yet" Iwaizumi pant as he continues thrusting. The house fills nothing but moaned and groaned. Oikawa really wanted to cum but Iwaizumi doesn't want it to end fast. "Come with me Tooru" Iwaizumi said to his red ears. Iwaizumi then let go of his dick as they both cum.

Oikawa pant as he stared at Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi smiles and lay down on top of his chest, feeling happy that Oikawa is officially his....

...
..... and so continue chapter 37

[][][][]

I decided to randomly published this. Not really the best smut I've written but I hope this satisfies you quite a bit 😭

I also published a new DaiSuga book and I must warn you all for those who read it. That book will have slow publishing. I recommend you wait for it to complete then read it after😭 Im trying my best to not get writer's block 😫