13

Iwaizumi sigh as he finally put oikawa to sleep. He wipe oikawa's wet cheeks and sit up, pulling his arm away from oikawa's waist. He got off the bed and pull the blanket over  oikawa's shoulder. He then went out of his room and sit down on the couch. Doing nothing but stare at the ceiling. He grit his teeth and slam his fist into the small table, making a loud noise. Anger was feeling up in him as he remembered back what exactly happened to oikawa yesterday night.

Flashback

"So... Where did you go..?" Iwaizumi ask. Right now, both of them were lying down on oikawa's bed and iwaizumi can't move due to a certain brunette laying on top of him. Oikawa sniff his nose, burying his face deeper in his chest, hiding and crying.

"Oikawa...?"

"I-I was scared... I don't know what to do... We were in public...  It will look bad.. I-I had no choice but to let him drag me without any commotion...  Im sorry iwa-chan for leaving you just like that... *hic* I-Im sorr-- "

"What are you talking about? Why are you sorry?" Iwaizumi switch their position, making him now ontop of him. Oikawa eyes turn wide.

"I was the one at fault so Im the one who should said sorry! All this! All this is not your fault! Stop blaming yourself for what had happened to you! Just stop! You never wish for this to happened... You never were oikawa... Im sorry..."  Oikawa continue crying.

"Stop crying please... " it hurts iwaizumi to see him like this. Oikawa shook his head,

"I-im sorry... I'll try to s-stop but I can't... *h-hic* y-you can leave me here i-if I irritate you *sniff*" Iwaizumi watch oikawa desperately wipe his tears away.

"God damn it. Stop already!" He lean down and silence him by kissing him on the lips. It works though. Oikawa stops crying and froze. Iwaizumi slowly pull away and bought up his hand to his cheek.

"Im here now so please don't cry... It hurts me to see you like this..." Oikawa sniff one last time and nod,

"I-iwa-chan you--" he was cut off by a sudden hug.

"Go sleep oikawa"

"But-"

"Sleep..." Oikawa finally gave in and nod. Cuddling himself deeper in iwaizumi's arms.

🍼

"You.. You don't really have to ditch your work for me..." Suga said as he watch daichi went to the kitchen to find his med after leaving him to the couch.

"You don't look so good. I'm worried" When he found a box that has a label call 'meds', he took it out and bring it to suga.

"Its just a stomach ache thats all.."

"You almost faint for two times on the way home suga..." Suga gulp and look away,

"I-I.. ugh fine.. I guess I'm not feeling well.. " Daichi smile and bought his hand up to his forehead, checking his temperature.

"Its weird that your body isn't feeling hot... Have you eaten already..? " suga gulp and nod,

"Y-yah I have eaten.." Daichi face soften as he gently hold suga's hand,

"Please tell me the truth...  Have you really eaten? " suga looked at him and sigh,

"No... Not really.."

"Why...? You didn't have time to eat?"

"No... I do have time to eat. Its just that... I wanna lose weight.." Daichi shook his head,

"You don't lose weight or went to diet like this suga... You're basically killing yourself... and I don't like seeing my lover like this.." Suga blush and looked down,

"Im sorry... I just.. want to have a perfect body.. I looked abit cubby.. "

"ABIT. You looked perfect to me. You don't have to change. I already told you I don't care about looks.. No matter the size or colour, your personality means so much to me...  I fall in love with you with your kindness…so please don't ruin the body I love and yearn for..." Suga teared up and nod,

"Im sorry... " Daichi smile and kissed his forehead,

"Say sorry to yourself for thinking that way... Now then!" Daichi suddenly stood up,

"I'm gonna make you lunch! You just go eat the medicine and wash up! " suga shook his head,

"But I have night class to attend to.. I don't want to skip it.. "

"Alright then, I'll send you there when it's time. I'll be there till you done"

"Thank you daichi..." Daichi wink,

"Anything for my beautiful angel! "

Oikawa yawn as he slowly open his eyes. He look around confuse and look at the time. It was now 8:30 pm. He quickly sit up in suprised.

How long was I asleep?!

He tried to remember what had happened this morning and immediately blush when he remembers Iwaizumi kissed him. He touch his lips and smile,

Iwa-chan's lips is warm...

Oikawa looked around confused,

Where's iwa-chan anyways? Did he leave?

Oikawa got off the bed and walk out to the living room.

"Iwa-chan?" He called out.

"Yah?" A sudden voice appeared behind him which make oikawa jump in fright.

"UWAH!" He quickly turn around and do a karate pose without thinking.

"What was that scream? " Oikawa froze when he sees a wet half naked iwaizumi infront of him with a towel wrap around his waist.

"I-I-iwa-chan don't do that! Your gonna give me a heart attack!" Iwaizumi just shrug and walk past him.

"You just happened to be infront of me. It wasn't on purpose" He said that while he open the fridge to see if there any drinks he could drink.

"Y-you... I thought you went home.. " oikawa stared at the sexy man in his kitchen.

"I promised you that I won't leave you alone. I'll get my hands on that asshole when I see him"

"Language iwa-chan"

"We're fcking adults. There's no need for that" He open the can and drink it. He can tell oikawa was watching him.

This boy is so obvious

When he was done, he throw the can drink away and walked towards him. He crossed his arms and smirk,

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

"Oh! don't mind if I do then! " oikawa happily said as he took out his phone and snap a photo of him. Iwaizumi was speechless. He didn't expect to get that kind of reaction. He watch oikawa smile happily at the photo he took of him. Iwaizumi smile and ruffle oikawa's hair.

That's so like you